Sweet Melodies-Part Two (Sherlock) (And 3k reads challenge!)

Sorry if this one shot is a little bit shorter than usual but I do think that the content will make up for it :) and this is also for the 3k reads challenge but I put a little twist in the vote I used, so I hope you guys like it and maybe there can be a part 3?

Seeing your boyfriend in front of you after being gone and supposedly dead after two years made you angry. Confused. Emotional.

Before it was only you two and that's how you wanted it and when he left... Everything changed.

"H-how-how are you alive?" You shakily asked as tears relentlessly flowed down your red, already tear stained cheeks as you slowly stood up from the piano bench, your whole body quivering in shock.

Ignoring your question, his expression went soft and he took a step forward. "Look Y/N, I know this must be had for you but-"

You took a step back when he attempted to walk towards you. "How could you?!" You exclaimed, raising your voice to the point of almost screaming because he didn't know...

"How could you leave me alone like that?! And John too?!" You yelled, demanding an answer. Anything.

"I..." He started, but ended with a sigh, looking at the floor.

You just looked at him, you vision lightly blurred because of your tear filled eyes because of your little outburst. "Two years Sherlock.... Two years!" You cried, holding back a sob that dwelled inside you.

He looked back up at you, his face pale and eyes filled with tears. "I'm... I'm sorry." He managed to say, his voice quiet and shaky.

You just shook your head and looked at the floor. Only a moment later you felt him gently touch your hand, as if to ask for permission, and you didn't protest and you had the courage to entwine your hands together. You missed his touch. His soft, warm hands holding onto your cold, trembling ones. And this is what you had longed for the whole to years. Just to be with him again...

You shyly looked up at him an he smiled ever so faintly, gently caressing your face to move a stray hair away.

"Just as beautiful as I remember." He whispered before cupping your cheek and leaning in to kiss you and he did. Gently and softly, just to make sure you were okay with it. To see if you trusted him at all. And for some strange reason, you did.

He always managed to win you over somehow.

And you hated it sometimes, because he knew how to make you love him. And you knew the same about him.

A second later, you found yourself gently pressed against the wall, your arms had found their way around his neck and his were on your hips from when he had pressed you against the wall.

But he didn't know... He still didn't know....

He pulled away only too look at you, admire you, again. "I'm so sorry  Y/N." He said again. "I didn't want to do it... But I had to."

You sigh and look away. "But why?"

"I'll explain... But not now." He said. "How's John been doing?" He asked.

"A lot better than I am." You said, trying to make a joke out of it, while wiping your eyes, but he frowned and looked away in shame.

"Y/N... I'm-" He started but you cut him off.

"I know you're sorry... Its just that-" You stopped yourself. He didn't know what you knew. He didn't know what had happened over the two years and you didn't know how to tell him.

"What happened Y/N?" He asked, starting to analyze you with his bright blue and green orbs. Reading you, scanning for any sign of what you meant, but it was nothing he could read. You knew that he wouldn't be able to deduce what happened not without proof.

"It's just that you left us alone..." You admit and for the first time, he looked confused.

"But you said John was doing fine-"

"I wasn't talking about John." You say quickly, cutting him off.

"Then who are you talking about?" He asked and you could feel his worry practically radiating from him.

"I meant me and your son."