Q&A Part 1!!!!

OMG guys, I FOUND JOHN!^^

HELLO EVERYONE and welcome to part one of the Q&A with your amazing Author-Chan, also know as me, Sie!

For future warning, you can use my name (Sie plz) in your questions!

But anyways, you guys LOADED me with questions that I am going to answer!

So, let's hop right in!

(Also, you guys answer along with me!!!!)

And just so y'all know, I'm gonna mix up the questions a bit so each chapter isn't just questions from one person! (I'm talking to you Hollyjollymay😂😂😂)

Okay, my first question is from sherlock_music_lover! And her question is:

"What makes you feel motivation to write a new chapter?"

Well, it depends on three things: what I'm writing (if I'm writing a one shot or an imagine. Or whatever it may be,) what the idea is, and what music in listening to.

I know what you're thinking, 'the right music?' Yep! I'm one of those people that gets a lot of my ideas from songs. Actually, my one shot series Sweet Melodies was based off of a violin and piano duet and of course, the Burn series was based off of music as well! And I have a couple one shots in the works based off of instrumentals and songs with lyrics too!

The next question is from @Chaos-shy:

"How many people are in your fam?"

Well in my real family, I have my mom, my dad (who is freakin' awesome btw! Shoutout to my pops!) and my older sister!

But in my internet fam... I think I lost count at like 400 lol. Because all of my readers and all of my followers are apart of my fam too!

Moving on to my next questions! I have a few questions from Hollyjollymay!

1: First fandom?

My first real fandom was actually POTO! Or Phantom of the Opera for all of you that don't know!

2: Favorite color?

Imma have to say like green!

3: Favorite fandom?

Sherlock... Duh!

4: Favorite old Disney show?

The Suite Life Of Zack and Cody👌

5: Dogs or cats?

Definitely dogs!!!🐶❤️

6: Who's your Queen?

Kiera Knightly! OMG, she's in all of my favorite movies!!!!

7: Would you rather have a totally amazing singing voice, or be able to play any instrument?

Well, I have a decent singing voice already, so I'm gonna have to say play any instrument!

Okay, it's kinda sad that I have more questions from her😂

But, Imma move on to questions from my fam theamazing_geekgirl!

1: Would you rather have Sherlock as a boyfriend, friend, or father figure?

Well, I'd have to say it depends on what my relationships are like with the other characters... But if I was rivals with Jimmy and friends with basically everyone else, and thought that Anderson was an idiot, then I would have to say boyfriend😁

2: RDJ Sherlock or Benedict Cumberbatch Sherlock?

I have yet to watch the RDJ movies, so Benedict!

3: What movie would you watch over and over again?

Stonehearst Asylum. Hands down.

Well, that's all the time I have for now! And I'll be sure to finish the rest of your questions tomorrow! And if you have any other questions or requests, tell me in the comments!

And until next time my loves... I'M OUT!!!