MY RETURN (for a little while. Theres an update too!)

Why it's been a little while hasn't it? This book should be another bio book because of all he A/Ns in it... But, this on has an update in it! Yes, its true... An A/N with an update!!!

But, like every A/N has, I'll get to what I have to say.

So the past week has been pretty crazy for me... I'm moving out of my house on Monday (well my whole family is, not just me lol), my dog had to go to the vet yesterday and we didn't get great news, but he's already getting better thankfully, I have another race today (and I'm kinda nervous to do it because of the last thing I said), and last week I finished my Spartan Super race I've been endlessly bragging to you guys about! (That was last Saturday btw)

But, some of you (also known as my sis LiekeFranken *cough cough*) wanted to see a picture of the medal I got for finishing! So here ya go!

But I also have a race today, so I'll get a picture of me and my medal and my shirt if y'all wanna see that.

But anyways, on to the good stuff!

Now, while I was away, you guys got busy and now we have like 32k reads?!?!!?

Like what the freak guys????

You guys are so incredible and I'm so sorry that I can't update too much now! You guys should know that I love each and every one of you and if you need to talk to me, I'm only a PM or comment away!

*virtual bear hug!!!* (to be in the bear hug, comment hug and add your own spin to your comment too!)

And now.... For the moment you've all been waiting for..................

DIRTY PICK UP LINES PART2!!!!!

WARNING!!! THERE IS PRETTY MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!! DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF THING!

----------

Sherlock: "That's a nice smile. It'd look better if it was all you were wearing."

Moriarty: "You, me, handcuffs, and whipped cream: interested?"

Sebastian: "You're on my list of things to do tonight." (*wink wink*)

Vincent: "I might not go down in history, but I'll go down on you!"

John: "Smile, if you want to have sex with me."

Lestrade: Him: "I'm jealous of your dress."

You: "Why?"

Him: "Because it's touching your body, and I'm not."

Mycroft: "So, what are the chances that we can engage in anything more than just conversation?"