He Took Her Away

I spent the next night on Tyler's couch. I couldn't stay at my house, not until my dad sorted out his own problems. Tyler's family had gone camping, but he said no to going just to help me. As he was walking me to his place, I told him that he didn't need to cancel his trip.

"Well, I wasn't going to leave you alone." He replied. Of course I was greatful that he was helping me, but I still felt bad. He put a few blankets out on the couch in his living room. Even though it was only ten o'clock at night, I was very tired. we were watching TV. nothing good was on, but he just sat with me for a while. My head was resting on his lap, and I was slowly drifting off to sleep.

"Waaaake uuuuuuuup." I heard a voice call. I opened my eyes. Josh was standing in front of me. I lifted my head, which was still resting on Tyler's lap. Of course Tyler had fallen asleep on the couch as well.

"Josh?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Well hello there Emily, you're finally awake." He smiled at me.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Noon."

I sat up. Tyler was still asleep.

"Tyler..." I shook his shoulders.
"Mmmmmmm" He moaned.

"Five, more, minutes."
He was sort of adorable when he was sleeping. I smiled to myself.

"Tyler, you have to wake up." I told him. Tyler slowly opened one of his eyes. He stretched his arms out and yawned.

"Hi." He smiled at me.

"So, what did you guys do last night?" Josh asked us. I threw a pillow at him.

"Nothing." I told him. He threw the pillow back at me, with his eyebrow arched.

"Okay then..." He said. I narrowed my eyes at him. Tyler looked around the living room.

"What time is it?" He mumbled.

"Just after twelve." I replied.
He just yawned. Then, he got up.

"I'm gonna make food." He told me and Josh. I put my head back on the couch and waited. I didn't really know what to do now.