On her side.

-1 Week Later-

For the past week, Lisa has literally been all over me. Usually, I would love it, but I wasn't all that into it. I still had feeling for Lex and I knew it, but she was still getting over her break up. Right?  I wanted a corky, cheeky relationship with Lex. Video games, have burping contests, have food fights, wrestle, make jokes, and play guitar together were the things we did as friends but we stopped after Lisa came.

I didn’t want to be with someone that made me their second choice.

I sat down on the couch in the ATL bus and rubbed my face with my hands. I felt someone sit on my lap and saw it was Lisa once again. She sat facing towards me and bit her lip. She began grinding on me. This wasn't the Lisa I knew. "Lisa, I’m not in the mood right now. I'm tired." She just kept going and kissed me, grabbing my hands and making them rub over her body. She suddenly stopped when we heard voices. It was Jack and Lex. "Oh shit. My baaad." Jack said behind a giggle. Lex held back a smirk. "No. It's fine." I pushed Lisa off of me, "It is?" I looked at her and she gave me the look of death. "Um, we were just gonna go in the back longue to play Call of Duty. You guys wanna join us?" Lex asked. "Sure." I gave a half smile and stood up. "Ugh, video games are boring Alex. Let's go somewhere private."--"Come on Lisa. You used to watch me play all the time."--"Ugh, whatever. I'm going out." Lisa stormed out and I followed Jack and Lex into the back lounge.

Lex popped Call Of Duty: Black Ops into the Xbox gave Jack and I the controllers and sat in the middle of us. She was about the only girl I knew that liked playing video games and got really into it. "Muahaha! I'm owning both of you!" She yelled with a gigantic smile on her face. "No you aren't bitch! It's beast mode time!" Jack yelled back and nudged her. She turned and bit Jack in the arm making him yell. I started laughing so hard I began to cry. Lex turned towards me and bit me in the hand. "Ouch!"--" Yup! I Win!" We were all laughing when Jack got up. "I'm gonna go get the football from the Glass Case bus. Ill be right back."

Jack exited and Lex turned towards me. "So, Lover boy. How's Lisa?" She smirked evilly. "Honestly, I really don't want to be with her. I feel bad but I’m basically using her to get my mind off someone else. And it's not working one bit."--"Who is it?" I opened my mouth to speak when Jack came running in. "You guys need to see this!"--"What Jack?" He pulled us up and led us out the bus door  "Sh, be quiet."

He led us to the back of the bus quietly to find Lisa making out with the guy she had left me for. “Lisa!” Even though I had a feeling she would do this again, it hurt. “That’s my ex!” Lex yelled, "Fuck this."  I felt Lex push pass me and watched her as she stomped up to Lisa and punched her in the jaw. Lisa fell to the floor and Lex jumped on top of her, throwing punches to Lisa's face. Jack ran up and pulled her off Lisa. "Don't you ever come back you fucking slut! You hurt my best friend, so I hurt you! And you too asshole! Go and kiss that whore!" Lex walked off into the bus and came back in less than 3 minutes. "Here skank." She threw Lisa's luggage at the bruised girl on the floor. Jack went to go get Flyzik while the guy helped Lisa up and walked off. I was speechless and didn't notice I was staring at the floor and just began crying. I felt Lex's hand and mine and before I knew it, I was in the bus again.

Lex lay on the couch and she pulled me down to her and rested my head on her stomach. "Alex, it's okay. Sh sh. Calm down. She's not going to hurt you anymore. I promise."

I shut my eyes as hard as I could and just kept crying while Lex stroked my hair. I had no clue why I was crying. Maybe it was the fact I just saw the girl I love beat the shit out of my first love. I don't know.

I heard Jack's voice in a whisper, "Is he going to be okay?"--"Hopefully. I'll see you in a while okay?" I heard Jack walk away and off the bus. Lex began humming ATL's song Therapy that calmed me down a little. I opened my eyes and looked up at her. "Shouldn’t I be the one comforting you?"--"Alex, don't worry about me. I’ve been sad for long enough. Just rest." Before I knew it, I fell asleep on her stomach.

I woke up about an hour before we had to play. I looked up to see Lex asleep, and shook her gently. "Hey, brown eyes. It's time to get up." She opened her eyes and hold out her hands to be picked up. I stood her up and wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her. "No one is going to hurt you Alexander." Those words made me feel safe. Being with Lex, made me feel safe every second. I released her from my grip and watched her go.

“Ayo Hello guys. We’re the Glass Case. This is a new song I wrote for myself and anyone who’s been in love.” Joan and Lex began stumming away

You, got me caught in all this mess.I guess, we can blame it on the rain.My pain is knowing I can’t have you,I can’t have you.Tell me does she look at you the way I do,Try to understand the words you say,and the way you move?Does she get the same big rush,When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?I catch my breath,The one you took the moment you entered the room.My heart, it breaks at the thought of her holding you.Does she look at you the way I do,Try to understand the words you say,and the way you move?Does she get the same big rush,When you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?(Is it more than a crush?)Maybe I’m alone in this,But I find peace in solitude knowing,if I had but just one kiss this whole room,would be glowing.We’d be glowing,We’d be glowing.Does she, tell me, does she look at you the way I do,Try to understand the words you say,and the way you move?Does she get the same big rush,when you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?(More than a crush)Does she, tell me, does she look at you the way I do,Try to understand the words you say,and the way you move?Does she get the same big rush,when you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?(More than a crush)Does she look at you the way I do,try to understand the words you say,and the way you move?Does she get the same big rush,when you go in for a hug and your cheeks brush?Tell me am I crazy, or is this more than a crush?

I was blown away, but I couldn’t help but feel that song was meant for me. The way she sang it and glanced over at me just made me think. They ran off stage and she tackled me with a hug. “That was amazing Lex.” She smiled and kissed my forehead. “Good luck out there Gaskarth.” We all ran on stage, “Los Angles! How ya doin!” We got the crowd going, jumping, and singing song throughout the whole set and I felt amazing.

We came to our last, and final song, Dear Maria. While changing guitars, everyone backstage was laughing at something. Something seemed fishy. We started playing and the crowd automatically started going insane. That's when I realized the crew, the Glass Case's crew, We the Kings, and The Glass Case were all on stage. Nice end of tour prank. Travis went up to Jack and held his arms around Jack to prevent Jack from moving anywhere. I felt the same but it was Lex. Travis and Lex were looking at each other laughing like hyenas. Jack and I finally gave our guitars to our crew. Jack was still with Travis singing and I put my arm around Lex while she had her arms around my waist and I continued singing.

The song finally ended and everyone exited stage except ATL, Travis, and Lex. We were running all over stage, waved at the fans, threw our extra guitar picks at them. Jack grabbed the mic and yelled, "I have a confession!" What was going on? "I'm in love with Joan!" Joan ran up to Jack and leaped into his arms, cupping his face and kissing him. "Whoa whoa whoa! The dick joke guy gets action and Alexander Gaskarth doesn't? What? Who wants a kiss from gay mermaid?!" I heard Lex yell out to the crowd and I started laughing. "Eenie Minnie Mynnie moe. Catch a tiger by the toe if he hollers let him go, eenie meenie mynnie moe." Her finger landed on herself. "I win!" She was standing on the riser while I stood on the actual stage.

I walked up to her and looked up at her holding my bangs out of my face as she did the same. She leaned down and pressed her forehead against mine before kissing my lips gently. My stomach filled with butterflies and I felt like we were the only to in the entire venue. Scratch that, the entire universe. I didn't care about the thousands of fans taking pictures or videotaping. Lex stepped back and looked towards the crowd and yelled into the mic. "I kissed Alexander Gaskarth and everyone is jealous!" She laughed and the crowd was going completely insane. Holy shit.