Hope.

ALEX POV

Raising my eyelids, I looked down at Lex asleep on my chest. I brushed the hair out of her face and kissed her forehead gently. I rolled out of Lex’s arms carefully, sliding out of the bed and padding quietly across the floor to the shower. I paused looking back at her, before the urge was over-whelming, you ran in the shower quickly, knowing she’d wake up soon. Christmas was in 3 days and I needed to go get Lex's ring. I was certain about this. Years of being in love with the same girl, she was finally mine, how could I not make sure she was mine forever and always. After a few more minutes I stepped out, wrapping a towel around my small waist

“Alex?” I froze at the familiar sound of Lex’s sleepy voice, “Where are you going?” Lex was stretched out on the bed while I put on some boxers and my jeans. "Good morning, love." I walked over to her side of the bed and leaned down and kissed her lips. She took a grip on my hair and deepened the kiss.

I slid my tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She gladly let me in and our tongues battled for dominance as I was hovering over her. I rolled over and put her on top of me and placed my hands on her hips while she straddled me. We broke apart, "Someone had a good sleep." She laughed and fell forward, burying her face in the pillow. "I'm sorry for thinking my boyfriend is the hottest thing on earth. Oh, girls on twitter think that too by the way." She jumped off me and ran into the bathroom. "TEASE!" Lex's phone was being blown up by twitter and unlocked it to see what all the commotion was about and what I saw made me feel queasy.

Twitter: you don't deserve Alex! You can't hide those scars forever!

Alex is mine! Go cut yourself slut! Kill yourself while you're at it!

I felt my eyes beginning to water when Lex approached in front of me. "Alex, what's going on?"---"Why didn't you tell me about all these hate tweets?" She took the phone out my hand, threw it on the bed and sat in my lap. "Look at me Alex," I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face into her neck. "I didn't tell you because if I don't pay attention to them, why should I let you? They don't matter."---"I just hate the fact that they're making comments on your scars and telling you to kill yourself babe. If I ever lost you again.... I don't what I’d do." She hooked her finger under my chin and lifted my head up, "You're never going to lose me Alexander. Want to know why? Cause I couldn’t stand years without you. I can’t even stand minutes without you.” I leaned my forehead against hers and kissed her nose.

"I'm going to go with Jack to get Zack and Rian presents. I'll be back later ok?"---"Cassadee and I are going to get your present today actually."----"Oh really? What is it?"---"It's a secret." She walked off and I fell back onto the bed. Everything about her made me feel safe. She was home

**

"ALEX THIS ONE!" I had been shopping all day for rings with Jack and we didn't find anything. I staggered over to him and my eyes popped open at this ring. An 18k white gold ring was on display and I knew I had to get this for her. After talking and paying the worker, we were in the car and Jack couldn't sit still. "THIS IS EXCITING ALEX HOLY SHIT OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW ARE YOU GONNA DO IT HOW?"---"I know exactly how."

 LEX POV- Christmas Eve.

"Babe! Wake up!" Alex yelled. I groaned and rolled over onto my stomach. It was Christmas ever and a couple hours until my favorite day ever. I was going to meet Alex's parents for the first time ever and I was terribly nervous. “Lex? Babeeeee” he whined. "Why are you so loud in the morning?" he turned my body towards his and pouted knowing I wouldn’t resist. "Yes?"---“Are you okay?”---“I’m fine, love” My stomach was full of butterflies and I couldn’t get my head together. In a couple of hours, I would find out if I would be approved of or denied.