I'm on my way.

LEX POV

-2 years later-

I sat down in the seat next to my client and turned on my machine. "You ready?" I smiled at him and he was shaking. "Um... yeah." I turned off the machine and stood up and walked to my phone that was plugged into my speaker. "What do you wanna listen to?" He calmed and smiled. "Any All Time Low?" I sighed and smiled down at my phone. I put on my playlist "Him" which was all All Time Low. I listened to it whenever I missed Alex. 2 years and I still loved him. I had no one night stands, dates, or anything else. I took my place next to my client and began tattooing him. "So... How long have you been working here?"---"I've been working here for about a 2 years now."---"Really? The way you tattoo makes it seem like you’ve been doing it forever!"---"I know. It seems like everyone likes my work! And I hope you will!" While tattooing him, the song Therapy came on and I began singing along. "Wow. you sing amazing. Did you ever sing?" I smiled at the question, "As as matter of fact I did. I was on tour when I left. Feelings got in the way and I had to do what I had to do so I came here." I continued singing when Ashley walked in with Jessie. 

I turned off my music and machine and excused myself away from my client. "What's up?"---"All Time Low is going back on tour after 2 years! And they're first show is here in the city! Tomorrow night!" Jessie exclamied. I thought to myself, it's a one in a million chance they'll find me. "You guys are going?"---"Yeah! We came to drop off your lunch we actually have a surprise guest that was knocking on our apartment door for about an hour!" I grabbed my lunch and cocked my head, confusingly. “Sing Lex and turn around!” I turned around and played the music again, singing along. I heard a knock at the doorway, "NO WAY!" I heard my client yell. I turned around quickly to see my crazy haired, have blonde, best friend. It was Jack. I ran towards him and attacked him with a hug. I wrapped my arms tightly around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. "Jack!" I felt tears running down my face and Jack gripped onto me tightly. "You did say you would be the girl singing. 2 years is too long Lex. Way too long." I released him and saw tears in his eyes. I was speechless. "Does anyone else know you're here?..." He kissed the top of my head. "No." I introduced Jack to my client and my client was happier than ever. I finished tattooing him while Jack, my client, and I had a conversation.

"Make sure to come back."---"Of course!" I took the money from the man and turned around to face Jack. I attacked him once again and cried. "I missed you guys... so so much." Jack had his head in the crook of my neck and he held me tighter. I missed my best friend. I opened up my lunch and shared it with Jack while we talked about what we had been up to the past 2 years. Jack and Joan had broken up but were still friends, Cassadee and Rian were married, and Zack was still Zack. "So, you're a bachelor or what?" Jack laughed while taking a bite out of my salad.

"I'm a single pringle." I giggled and took a drink of my monster. "Enough about me Lex. You. Why?" I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "I came here, sat in my room for 5 months, when I finally came out I got offered a job, couple months later, people are coming to me like crazy."---"Thats great Lex. But why did you leave? Well we know why but why not just come back once you knew the truth?" I sighed and my stomach turned. "I didn't like the thought of Alex hating me and everyone else hating me was not something I wanted. He’s probably better off without me."---"Wait, you didn't hear?"---"Hear what?"----"Shit. I guess not. A couple weeks after you left, I found Alex in the bathroom and he… cut himself and ended up in the hospital. We had to nag him into touring again."

I was pacing back and forth and fidgiting. "What do I do Jack? I want him, but I’m afraid." He grabbed me by the shoulder and looked me straight in the eye. "I always told you that you'll get him someday. So go get him."---"How?"---"Tomorrow night! I have an idea." jack gave me a smile and grabbed my hand. I grabbed my keys and Alexander's hoodie and I was dragged out the door.

ALEX POV    

I woke up in the bus the next morning and rubbed my eyes. We were finally on tour after 2 years holy crap. We made a new record and all but touring would remind me of Lex and I knew it would. I hopped out and went to the back lounge where Cassadee was taking care of her baby girl, Rebecca. I picked up Rebecca from Cassadee’s arms and began humming. "Where's Jack?" I asked Cassadee. "He, um, had to do something." She avoided eye contact, grabbing Rebeeca and walked out the room. That was strange. “Take a shower Alex!” I heard Colussy yell.

After showering, I put on my white shirt, black jeans, Lex's blue hoodie, and white vans. I hadn't realized it was 4. Did I sleep that long? The show was at 5 which meant I missed sound check. Shit. I ran into the venue and found Zack and Rian. "Where's Jack?" The looked at each other awkwardly, "He already did sound check. He went to, um, get drinks for tonight yup!" They walked off stage quickly and I just brushed it off my shoulder. These people are weird. I walked backstage and strummed Lex’s guitar. I looked at the picture of Lex and I, that I had taped on the back of the guitar. It was like a good luck charm to me. Before I knew it, it was 10 minutes before the show. Jack walked in, carrying a backpack that wasn’t his.

"Jack! Where have you been?!" Jack threw the backpack into the dressing room and sped walk towards me. "I have errands to run okay! buy underwear and all that fun stuff for a fun tour." I gave him a confused look. Jack? doing Errands? What? “Come on guys!” Flyzik shouted. ATL ran out onto the stage, "Hey guys! We're All Time Low and the entire show, I want you guys up on your feet!" We played our hearts out. It came to Remembering sunday and I think I was ready. Flyzik had said Cassadee would sing and I was okay with it, but I just knew Lex would be running through my mind. I started singing and stumming and it was Cassadee's time. The voice began singing but it didn't sound like Cassadee's. 

I looked to my right and what I saw made my heart pound like a racehorse. I gave my guitar to Zack while butterflies filled my stomach. I stood in shock and exclaimed over the guitar playing, "Lex?!"