Where I will be.

And out of my mind, keeping an eye on the world....

I walked towards Lex, expecting that this was all a dream. Please not be a dream. When I was face to face with her, she placed a hand on my face and wiped away a tear with her thumb. Towering over your head! I guess I'll go home now, I guess I'll go home now, I guess I'll go home. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her while she wrapped her arms around my neck. She gripped my shirt and held me tighter than she ever did. The crowd was cheering louder than ever. I spun Lex around and finally let her down. I looked into her eyes and saw that sparkle i thought I'd never thought I see again. I wiped her tears away with my thumbs and kissed her forehead. I held her to my chest, not caring the show was still going on. I leaned my forehead against her and smiled. My brown eyes was here with me.

She released me and walked side stage. I stared at her and watched her hug everyone. I grabbed my guitar from Flyzik who was had a smile plastered on his face. Jack and Rian came back on stage. "Wow. I'm kind of speechless right now. I don't know what to say."---"Say thanks to me, Jack Barakat, for finding her!" Jack thrust his arm into the air. I walked over to him and whispered a thank you to him. "I told you, you'd get her." I walked back to the mic stand and began playing Time bomb.  From the get-go I knew this would be hard to hold. Like a crash the whole thing spun out of control. Oh, on a wire, we were dancing to Kids no Consequences pull the trigger without thinking there's only one way down this road.

After playing Dear Maria thanking the crowd, I was the last one on stage. "Tonight, has been great." I felt fingers interlocked with mine and saw Lex. I turned to face her and she tightened her grip. "Tonight is the night I confess something." The crowd began cheering and chanting 'Millakarth! Millakarth! Millakarth! "I've been in love with the same girl for 2 years and tonight is the night, that I found her in my life again." The crowd went absolutely nuts. I dropped the mic and took Lex's face in both my hands. She placed her hands on my waist and I leaned my forehead against hers. I slowly leaned in and kissed her lips as light as possible. She pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. Flashes went off from the cameras in the crowd; I felt butterflies in my stomach and couldn't believe I was actually kissing her. We broke apart and walked off-stage, not letting each other out of sight. 

LEX POV   

We sat on the couch and Alexander immediately grabbed me by the waist and hugged me. He had his head buried into my neck while I had my arms wrapped around his neck. "I missed you Alex. So much..." He looked up and stared at me with wet eyes. "Say it again please." I smirked, "I missed you so much Alex." He kissed my lips and I felt at home. "I don't know what to say. 2 years.... without you, was hell..." I looked down and saw the scars on his wrist. "Why did you do this?"---"After you left, I wanted to feel the pain you felt when Jessica lied to you..." I took grasp of his hand and kissed his wrist. "I'm here now." He had a wide grin on his face and he placed another kiss upon my lips. 

I looked at Alexander and simpered. Why did I ever leave in the first place? Joan walked up to where I was sitting, "Lex!" She jumped on me and attacked me with a hug. I hugged her back tightly. "I told you to keep the Glass Case going!"---"It was not the same without my best friend with me!" We talked about her coming on tour to look for me, what happened with her and Jack, and all that stuff. After a while, she left Alex and I to talk.

I sighed and leaned my head back on the couch. "Lex?" I turned my head towards him, "Hm?"---"Sing to me?" I grinned a laid on my back. Alexander rested his head on my stomach and I played with his hair while I held his hand with my free hand. She's opens her eyes, and suddenly she cries can we help her? Can we help her? And she replies, you know I fake it all so well...

ALEX POV  

I closed my eyes and listened to Lex's heartbeat and her singing. "Why did you come back now Lex?..." I heard her sigh. "I finally found out that after 2 years, it really sucks being apart from the person you're in love with." She still loved me after 2 years? "I thought you hated me and when Jack came to my shop, I had to see it for myself." I gripped onto her tighter and She began singing again as I looked up at her. She had her eyes closed and she looked so peaceful. "It's so good to hear your voice." She opened up her eyes and looked at me. I swear for a moment, it felt like she was with me all along. 

"Tell me. What did you think when Jessica told you what she did?" She pulled me closer to her, "I convinced myself that I could never have you because I was too ugly. And that, the various marks on my skin made me worthless than I already was." I sat up and pulled her up into my chest. "Don't ever think that. You're the definition of perfect Lex. I wouldn't spend 2 years waiting for someone I didn't think that was as beautiful as you." She put her hand on my neck and leaned her forehead against mine. I placed my hand on her leg and kissed her nose. I noticed a tattoo on her neck. "Love, what is that?" I grinned and she looked down blushing. "Well, when I first got my job, I wanted something to represent you so, I got the ATL skull tattooed on my neck, like yours." She pulled back the loose hair and I traced it with my finger. "You're seriously everything to me. You know that right?" She kissed my head and got up and walked away.

"Wait? That's it? You're leaving again?" I felt uneasy. "Well, I do have to grab my backpack that Jack decided to through. We are going on tour Alex." I ran up to her and grabbed her around her waist. "You're coming back?"---"Someone has to sing on stage with Joan and you right? I prefer me." She kissed my nose. "I want to see where you were hiding out from me." She grabbed my hand and dragged me out the venue. We walked hand in hand, through the streets until we reached a 20-story apartment building. "Okay. My roommate and her boyfriend might be fans of ATL so prepare." We walked in through the front doors and into the elevator. Once we reached the 11th floor, we stepped out and we were in front of her apartment door. She unlocked it and a girl came out of the kitchen. "Hey Lex, Whe- OH MY GOD ITS ALEX GASKARTH!" She dropped her plate of food and a guy came out from the hallway. "NO WAY!" They ran up to Lex and I, "WHOA WHOA WHOA. Don't hurt him! I just got him back; I don't wanna lose him again. Alex, this is Ashley and Jessie."

I waved hi and they're jaws dropped to the floor. I replayed the words in my head, 'I don't wanna lose him again' Lex led me to her bedroom and I lay back in the bed. I noticed her wearing my Glamour Kills hoodie. "So, that's where my hoodie went huh?" She looked down and giggled. "Well, you're wearing mine to be fair." She took my hoodie off while I took off hers and we switched. "I smell like girl!"---"Well, I smell like smelly guy and cologne!" She sat on the floor in front of me and I flopped down in front of her. I leaned my back against the bed, as She tangled her fingers in my hair and kissed me. I loved how she can kiss me so naturally. "What was that for?" I asked behind a smile. "Make sure that this was real."

She said her goodbyes to Ashley and Jessie and we were out the door, Walking back to the venue. We entered the bus and I set her bag into my bunk. "It's barely 7, Watcha wanna do?" I pulled her to me and looked down at her. "You know what I wanna do...." She gave me a weird, creeper face and I raised my eyebrow. "I may be small but a little girl's gotta eat!" She walked off into the front of the bus and I watched her go. "Well? Are you coming?" She held out her hand. I guided my hand into hers and interlocked our fingers. My life went from shitty to the most amazing thing ever, in just an hour.