Can I hold you?

----2 days later in Baltimore----

"Alex. Wake up!" I opened my eyelides slowly and groaned, burying my face in my pillow. "We have sound check!"---"Damnit Jack." I turned onto my back and leaned myself up on my elbows. "So, it was a dream..."---"What was?" I sighed, "Lex." Jack bursted out in laughter and tried talking through his laugh. "It was real Alex. She's in the middle of sound check." Jack walked off and I jumped out my bunk and ran to the shower. I needed to look good today for Lex. After showering and dressing, I took one final look at myself in the mirror. I hurried into the venue and saw Joan and Lex strumming their guitars and just speaking nonsense into the mics. 

"JUANITA PAUNITAAAA."---"confession! Lex is actually a lesbian!"----"Oh totes I am. Vagina all day!" I chuckled while Lex and Joan broke out into laughter. I walked up to the front of the stage and leaned up against it. "Why hello there Mr.Gaskarth," Lex shot me a dimpled smile and gave her guitar to Colussy. She kneeled down in front of me, "May I assist you today?"---"Why yes. How does a first date sound? Breakfast?" She jumped off the stage and stood next to me, stoking her chin. "Hm, I have to check my schedule. OH LOOK AT THE TIME GOTTA GO." She shuffled her feet and I grabbed her hand, spinning her around to face me. "Go where hmmm?"----"Oh you know. I'm apparently lesbian now so I gotta go get some girllsss." She winked and I pouted, looking away from her. "Okay okay fine! I give up my ways for Alexander Gaskarth!" She kissed the tattoo behind my ear, sending shivers throughout my body.

"I don't know this area and this is your hometown so show me something!" I grabbed Lex's hand and we ran to a little diner. We sat in a booth next to window and I sat directly next to her, wrapping my arm around her waist while she sipped on coffee. I kissed her tattoo behind her ear like she had done with me and she leaned closer into my side. "Aw. You guys are just too cute!" We were approached by the waitress, "How long have you guys been dating?" Before I could speak, Lex cut in. "Been in love for 2 years, and our first date today. It's weird how things work out." She smiled at me and I kissed her temple. After eating and paying, I took Lex to a little park down the block.

"This park is my favorite place." She smiled up at me and pulled me to the swings. "I'm gonna jump off! Jump off with me!" She held my hand and counted to 3. "1!...2!....3!" We launched ourselves off the swing and landed in the grass. We laughed and laid on our backs, looking at the sky. I felt her intertwine her fingers with mine and I kissed her hand. "Wow. This seems like the lamest, first date on the face of the earth." She turned her heard towards me as I turned mine towards hers and she rest her lips on mine. "It's okay to be lame once in a while. I'm lame all the time so I don't count." I brought her body closer to me, "You're not lame. You're perfect and you do count. You count as beautiful, funny, cheesy, weird, amazing, all of the above."----"You're everything Alexander." She rested her head on my stomach and played around with my hand. I didn't want to let this girl go. 

-----After the show-------

"You've been great to us Baltimore! Goodnight!" We ran off stage and Jack jumped onto Lex's lap. "Sup girl, let me get dem digits."----"One, eight hundred, get your sweaty ass of me!" They both laughed and strided up to them. "Hey hey hey, hands off. She belongs to me."---"My heart is crushed oh." Jack leaned back and brought his hand up to his forehead, dramatically. "Jack, you're a dork." He climbed off Lex and I placed myself next to her. "Oh sweet jesus. It's hot in here. I think i'm going to faint!" Lex dropped her head into my lap, dramatically and as bad acted as Jack had done. "CPR!" I leaned over and kissed her all over her face. "You would give the worst cpr on the planet!"---"But you loved my kisses."----"Oh yes. Most definitely." She tangled her fingers into my hair and locked lips with mine, I smiled against her lips, "I love you Lex."---"I love you most Alexander." 

A/N: This is kind of a filler chapter js. :-)