Truly.

"Last amazing show! This calls for a celebration!" Flyzik yelled. 

Everyone was showering, getting ready and I sat on the couch waiting for Lex. I still had butterflies in my stomach from the kiss. Did she enjoy it as much as I did? I had on a white v-neck, black hoodie with a jean jacket over, black skinnies, and black vans. I was a pretty plain guy. I heard a knock at the door and saw Joan and Lex. "Is Jack in here?" Joan asked. "He's in the back." Joan walked off, leaving Lex and me. "Well well. Mr.Gaskarth cleans up really well." Lex grinned and walked onto the bus. I sat on the couch and she sat down next to me and put her legs on my lap. She was wearing plain black pants, a white shirt and white and black vans.

"It seems like we're matching Ms.Miller." She looked at her outfit and back at me. "Wait! I have a jacket like that!" She ran off and soon came back with a black hoodie and jean jacket and laughed. She laid on her back with her legs still on my lap. "Tired again?! Deja Vu!" I laid my head on her stomach and she started playing with my hair. Flyzik and Colussy walked in and sat down and just started talking to Lex casually.

It seemed like everyone felt it was normal that I was laying with Lex and we were matching. When everyone was done getting ready, we got up and made our way to the club where Flyzik had set up a party for us before we left back home for a month.

We were all dancing, singing karaoke, and I stuck to hanging with Lex. "Mr.Gaskarth? Would you care to dance with my ugly self?" She laughed and held out her hand. I took her hand and she led me to the dance floor and I hugged her around her neck. "You aren't ugly Ms.Miller." I kissed the side of her head and started dancing with her, with my arms on her shoulders. She took hold of my hands and interlocked our fingers while we danced and I had the same feeling I had on stage. About ten minutes later, I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Mind if I cut in?" It was some bar girl I didn't even know. "Not at all." Lex let go of my hand and walked away with a half grin. The bar girl grabbed me by my belt loops and start grinding on me. I admit, the girl was attractive and she seemed easy. Old, single me would love it, but I wanted Lex.

I looked over at Lex, who was at the bar talking to Casadee. The bar girl pulled my face towards her and kissed me. I pushed her off and dropped my drink. "What the hell?" I made my way to the bar when I felt a sharp pain in the back of my head. I heard a muffled voice and my vision turned into a blur.  

-------------

My head was pounding and I was cold. Where the hell was I? I opened my eyes and saw Lex asleep on a chair. We were in the hospital. What the hell happened? "Lex?" She woke up slowly and yawned. "Alexander! You’re awake!" She ran up to me and kissed my head. "Ow. Why does that hurt? It's not supposed to!" She smiled and held my hand. "Remember that girl you were dancing with? Well, after she kissed you and you walked away, she kind of threw her glass at your head. It made you pass out and I brought you here. Everyone is back at the buses. I told them not to worry."---"How come every girl that comes near me, hurts me?" She giggled and sat on the side of the bed. "I haven't hurt you? Have I?"---"Nope." I smiled at her and she interlocked our fingers together. "L-lex? Stay the night with me?" She kissed my hand and laughed.

"I already planned on that Alex. That's kind of why I was asleep on the chair and why I’m still in the same clothes since the party."--"You look perfect okay. A lot has happened in a day and I think I just want a hug."---“I see what you’re getting at.” She brought her legs up to the bed and laid her head on my chest, still holding my hand. She fell asleep instantly, and I watched her sleep. Not like that's creepy or anything. She just looked so beautiful and peaceful and I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. "Why can't I just keep you to myself? I can't believe I fell in love with a girl in almost a month." I whispered to myself. I kissed the top of her head and finally fell asleep.