Never forget you.

ALEX POV

We were sitting around in Flyzik’s house, drinking and laughing except me. I sat slouched in a chair, staring at nothing. “Alex, she has to be somewhere. I bet she’s okay.” Zack said. I gave a half smile and laid my head back. If I could just see her one more time…

LEX POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes and looked out the window. It was dark already? I think I’ve been sleeping enough. "Ashley?" I called out. She quickly ran into the room, "You okay?"---"I think it's time I leave this apartment." She smiled and handed me some clothes and towels. "Get ready. We'll just go get some food and get a movie then come back. It's too cold to stay out there." I hopped off the bed and stepped into the shower. The hot water on my skin felt amazing. I started to cheer up a bit and I found myself singing A Party Song and thinking about Alex. The way he smiled, laughed, fell asleep, just everything.

I put on my black shirt, blue jeans, and vans. I looked around my room for a sweater and found Alex's hoodie hidden behind a chair. I picked it up and sat in the chair. Was leaving a mistake? I put on the hoodie and made sure the bracelets I had were secure around my wrist. I put on my glasses and walked out into the living room. "Holy crap!" Ashley yelled. "What?!"---"You're kinda hot when you're not in bed all day!" I laughed and walked to the kitchen for a water bottle and started singing. "I’m, too sexy for my shirt." I started wiggling and Ashley fell on the floor laughing. This was the first time I laughed in a while.

We went down the elevator, and out the front doors of the apartment building and I closed my eyes, feeling the cold air touch my face. "Come on this way." I followed Ashley down the streets of New York and I was amazed by everything. Ever since I had first gotten here, I didn't leave that room. Maybe I should more often. We stopped in a local pizza shop and waited in line. I felt a tap on my shoulder, "Um hi. I'm Jessie. I saw you walk in and may I just say, you're really beautiful." I smiled and thanked him. "I was um wondering, would you like to go out sometime?" I laughed nervously, "Thanks but I’m in a really rough patch right now. But we can hang out. We're just going to grab some pizza and go back to our apartment and watch movies, if you'd like to join." He agreed and walked back to his table to get his things. Ashley turned me around to face her, "Why'd you turn him down?! He's hot!"---"Ashley... Ugh. Do you really need to know?"---"YES!"

We walked back to our apartment with Jessie. Ashley seemed to really hit it off with him. His personality made it seem like he would be the brother type to me. WE entered the apartment and I sat at the bar area while Jessie sat on the couch. "Excuse us, I need to talk to Lex." Ashley shot Jessie and smile and pulled me off the stool and into the room. "Spill!" I walked to the window and looked at the snow falling. I spaced out, thinking about everyone I had left behind. "Lexxxxx? Helllooooo?" I smiled to myself, "I'm in love..."---"With whom?! Tell me everything!"---"The only person that mattered to me was getting engaged and I left. That's when I met you. After about 2 months, I finally found out, they weren’t engaged." Ashley looked confused for a moment and gestured for me to go on, "He was the only person I felt comfortable dancing with, laying with, and singing with." Ashley squealed and jumped up and down, "You're in love with Alex!" I nodded, "But why don’t you go back!"---"I feel like I hurt everyone and I’m afraid I’ll be hated by them." I looked at Ashley who had tears in her eyes and made her way over to me and rubbed my back. “I doubt it Lex. You’re impossible to hate.”

I grabbed the batman blanket off my bed and walked out behind Ashley to the living room. I grabbed a slice of pizza and sat in the love seat, opposite of them, and turned my attention to the movie. "What are we watching?" I turned to Ashley, "Home Alone." I smiled at the thought of how excited Jack used to get whenever he watched Home Alone. After scarfing down my slices, I got up to throw my plate away and say Jessie kissing Ashley. "Woops." They were startled and apologized. "It's fine. Do what you have to do. I'm gonna go draw." Jessie turned his attention to me. "You draw?"---"Indeed I do."---"Have you ever tattooed?"---"Yes I have. I stopped after my singing took off for a bit."---"Well, I own a tattoo shop. I'm in need for a new tattoo artist. Interested?"

I was just offered a job from someone we just met. I agreed and skipped to my room happily. I called Jack, and he answered in a whisper. "Lexaroo!"---"Jackaroo! Why are you whispering?"---"You know who is in the other room. What's up? You okay?"---"I actually went outside today. Some guy we just met offered me a job!"---"That's great! What are you going to be doing?"---"Tattooing!"---"Really? When we meet up again, you're tattooing me first!"---"I promise. Love you Jackaroo."----"Love you too! Bye!" I hung up the call and stared out the window smiling. Maybe I could actually start something new here.