I Will Not Change.

ALEX POV

I still couldn't believe that she had said yes. I lifted her up in a tight embrace and buried my face into her shoulder. "No more Jalex!" Everyone laughed at Jack. "I love you Lex." She blushed and leaned her head mine. She released my grip and walked to the front of the house. Everyone followed, curious. Almost every family was on the block, "I'm in love with Alexander William Gaskarth!" She yelled. I ran to her and my lips met with hers. Who knows what the future had in store for us?

After everyone had left and we had cleaned, Lex and I sat on the couch looking at the Christmas tree. She had a sleepy look on her face but she also looked hurt. "Lex, are you okay? You didn't have to say yes..." She gave me a stern look and kissed me. "I wanted to say yes Alex. I've always thought of being married to you."---"Kids?" she sighed and looked down. "That's the thing that's bugging me... You want to be able to talk about everything so here it goes." She paused and took a deep breath. "A while back, I went to the doctors for a check-up and..." I grabbed her hands, "And what?"---"I'm not able to have children." I saw tears streaming down her face but she was silent. I bit my lip and pulled her towards me. I rocked her back and forth and shushed her. I looked her in her eyes, "It's okay. It's not your fault. We can adopt or not have kids at all, but right know I care that I’m going to be spending the rest of my life with a girl that makes me feel special every moment of the day." 

****

"Lex! You’re going to be late for your photo shoot with AP Magazine!" She ran down the stairs, almost falling. She had a photo shoot, an interview, and Joan was coming from L.A so they could start recording. We ran out the door and into the car and sped off. We arrived at a 30-story building and sped up stairs, and elevators. We ran into the room, "I'm here!" She yelled. Suddenly, make-up artists were surrounding her, hair stylists were fixing her hair, and clothes were being tossed at her. "Mr. Gaskarth, how dare you not greet me?" I turned around and faced Jack. "What are you doing here?"---"Lex is my best friend duh!"---"I thought I was!"---"You're number 1! Sh! Don’t tell her that!" We sat on a couch, waiting for Lex to finish her 'girly makeover'.

"Holy shit, this is way too uncomfortable." I looked up and my mouth dropped open. Jack stuck his elbow into my side and snapped me out of my stare. She was wearing a short dress, white on top and black on bottom, with black heels. She had on red lipstick and her hair was down and her glasses were off. I walked up to Lex, putting my hand on her back and whispering in her ear, "My fiancé, gets hotter everyday." I admit, seeing her like this, made me want her. I brought my lips to hers, begging for entrance. She aloud it and I explored her mouth. She bit my lip, turning me on a slight bit and she let out a small growl. This was a different side of Lex. "Lex! On Set!" She gave me one last peck and ran off. I flopped back down next to Jack, "Well, that was intense." Jack said behind a smirk. "I don't know what just came over us."---“Possibly the fact that you haven’t been that intimate with her since.. Ever?”

Jack and I watched Lex pose while shitty music played. "Ms.Miller? Is that an engagement ring!" someone yelled. She was startled, "Oh yeah. Big news, I'm engaged! Surprise!" The photographer was jumping up and down, "We need pictures of you and Alex for AP Magazine!" She looked at me and I nodded but I was not about to change into someone I wasn't. Even though Lex was smoking hot in what she was in. "If we do this, you let me dress the way I want to. This isn't me." Everyone in the crew sighed in relief, "Thank god you said that! The owners wanted pictures like this, unless you disagreed and then you could’ve done anything you want." Lex threw her hands up in the air, "Why didn't anyone tell me this before?" she whined. "We weren't aloud to!" 

Lex walked towards me and I stood up in an instant. "I guess the whole world is gonna know we're engaged in a couple of weeks." She walked off into the dressing room and I sighed happily. Everyone is going to know I’m marrying the hottest, prettiest, sexiest, most intelligent, most loving girl in the world. 

LEX POV   

That kiss between Alex and me was still running through my head. Usually, are kisses wouldn't get too heated but the past couple of days; I’ve wanted him more and more. I changed into V-neck, dark  jeans that were rolled up at the bottom, toms, and I had my glasses back on. I let my hair fall, wiped the make-up off my face, and fixed my bangs before walking out. I looked at myself at the mirror and felt confident. Exiting out of the dressing room, I was greeted by Alex. "This is the girl I fell in love with." He brought his mouth to my ear and whispered, "Still hot though." He smirked and walked away. I wanted him a lot now. "This music is horrible!" Jack yelled. I ran to the radio and plugged in my phone with a giant smile on my face. 

I took a walk for the very first time on the dark side of the dance floor. Jack stood up and grabbed someone random girl and started dancing with her. Almost everyone sang along and Alex was laughing. I ran up to him on the set and the photographer started taking picture of us. We held hands, flipped off the camera, made weird faces at each other, showed my ring, I hopped on his back, and we took pictures while we were jumping around. We weren’t the average couple but it was right for me. "Thanks guys! And Lex, keep the outfit!" I jumped up and threw my fist in the air. "Ready?" I felt Alex kiss my temple, wrapping an arm around my waist. "Yeah. Where's Jack?" We looked around and spotted him talking to the girl he had grabbed to dance with. "GET IT IN JACK!" I yelled. He blushed and Alexander pushed me out the door. "But I wanna see!!!"

We jumped in the car and made our way downtown for my interview. Alex placed his hand on my lap and I rested mine on top of his. I smiled down and admired the ring. I pulled out my phone and snapped a picture. "Future Mrs.Gaskarth, what are you doing?" I put the picture as my wallpaper and showed it to him. I stared at the picture and felt shivers everywhere. "Maybe... We don't have to wait for the magazine to come out for everyone to know we're engaged?" He gave me a confused look, and smiled when he knew what I meant. I opened the twitter app and attached the picture. 

@Lexmiller: Christmas was full of surprises. Millakarth is now, going to be a life long otp. We're unstoppable gay mermaids. :-) @AlexAllTimeLow

I sent the tweet and almost immediately, twitter was exploding and Millakarth was trending.

'Finally!'  'Congrats!'  'You guys are so perfect!'  'I wish I was her! Look at that ring!'  'Are we invited?’

Alexander and I laughed and he kissed my hand. "Well, its official. We are now public" He grinned. "Lex, you’re sure about this right? No second thoughts" He questioned, His British accent coming out a bit and making me melt. "I’m 4000% sure." I gave him an ear-to-ear smile and he giggled and shook his head. "You sure are something... Mrs.Gasakrth."