Room for two.

-Months Later-

LEX POV

”Lex, you look great! ” Joan smiled, wiping her tears away.  "Joan stop, you’ll make me cry." I chuckled. Joan handed me my bouquet, hugging me gently. “It’s your day.” She picked up her bridesmaid bouquet and walked out the door. Walking along the hall way, I stopped at the top of the huge, glamorous staircase.  Nerves pulsed through my veins, causing me to shake. To calm myself, I started singing to myself. Anything to hurry time up. I spotted Joan’s father at the bottom of the staircase, smiling up at me. I started down the stairs, and stood in front of him.

"Wow, Lex. You’re finally an actual princess.  I may not be your real father, but you sure do feel like another daughter to me.” He admired my dress and smiled. “Thank you. You guys practically raised me and I couldn’t possibly think of anyone else giving me away.” Taking my hand, he led me outside. Walking out, I noticed a vintage white Rolls Royce. It took my breath away. Now just around the corner from where all the guests were, I could hear them all chattering as I stepped out of the car. Walking towards all my bridesmaids, we all lined up. I watched as Cassadee, Joan, and Tay walked out on the aisle, then Alex’s niece, throwing flowers down. Holding his arm out, I interlocked your arm with Joan’s dads. Hair and veil in place, flowers in perfect order. I was ready. 

Hearing the beginning notes of Here Comes The Bride, I took my first steps. Walking down I can’t help but to giggle, all familiar faces of everyone. Almost everyone from Warped Tour was there, plus Alex’s family and mine. Closer and closer we got to the alter, and Alex still hadn’t turned around.  I could feel his nerves from feet away. His excitement. Alex made a promise not to peak at me as I walked down the aisle. I guess he just couldn’t resist. With less than 10 steps to go, Alex turned around. Eyes wide and gawping, Alex looked me up and down. He watched every move I made. He watched as my veil flowed and my dress swayed. He looks into my eyes, shaking his head, not believing his eyes. Stopping at the step, I looked up to Joan’s dad, where he kissed my forehead. "I love you, Doll."

 Alex held his hand out, waiting for me to take it, as with the other hand I held up my pure white dress, as I stepped up. I leaned in to kiss him on the cheek and he sighed. "You look absolutely beautiful, baby." Not being able to see him for three days, he was now standing next to me, about to say his ‘I do’.

"Alexander William Gaskarth, do you take Lex Marie Miller to be your Wife? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect her, forsaking all others and holding only unto her?" "I do." Alex answered, with a smirk on his face.  "Lex Marie Miller, do you take Alexander William Gaskarth to be your Husband? Do you promise to love, honor, cherish and protect him, forsaking all others and holding only unto him?" "I do." I replied. Biting my lip. Turning around, Jack handed the ring to Alex. Turning back around, Alex held my hand. I looked into his big, brown eyes, tears filling my eyes.

"I, Alex Gaskarth, take thee, Lex Miller , to be my lawful wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, I promise to love and cherish you until my heart stops beating. I promise to be the best husband in the world. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health, till death us do part."

 I could hear guests sniffling and scrunching up their tissues. Tears now streaming down my face, I couldn’t help but to giggle. Happy tears, nervous giggle. Walking up behind me, Joan handed me Alex’s ring as she took my bouquet. A huge grin spread across his face. Alex looked me in the eyes as I recited my vows. "I, Lex Miller, take thee, Alex Gaskarth, to be my lawful wedded Husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, I promise to love and cherish you until my heart stops beating. I promise to be the best wife in the world. I promise from this day forward I will never complain again about you pulling pranks on Joan and me during our set on tour. For better, for worse, for richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health, till death us do part."

"Lex and Alexander, in so much as the two of you have agreed to live together in Matrimony, have promised your love for each other by these vows, by the authority vested in me, I now declare you to be Husband and Wife, Mr. & Mrs. Gaskarth. Congratulations, you may kiss your bride.”

Alex leaned forward slowly, his hand brushing hair out of my face slightly and in an instant his lips were connected with mine. For what seems like forever, there were fireworks; there was no one else around. Just me, and my husband. People’s cheers coming to our senses, Alex pulled away, interlocked his fingers with mine and ran back down the aisle, dragging me behind. We ran down the stairs and stopped. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me once again. 

"Hey! Get a room!" Cassadee shouted, laughing. "She’s all mine now!" Alex shouted back. He turned back towards me, “Lex… We did it. After meeting you, losing you, and getting you back, we are now Mr. and Mrs. Gaskarth.”

"I love you so, so much, Alex Gaskarth." I sighed. "I love you more, Lex Gaskarth." Alex winked and pulled me in for another kiss. 

"Hey, hey, come on! We have a party to get to! Enough of that" Rian shouted, making you two laugh. But that never stopped Alex from sneaking in another kiss. 

Alex’s POV 

“Now it’s time for the bride and groom’s first dance!” The dj announced. I rose up from my seat, reaching out my hand. Lex took grip and I led her to the dance floor. I put one hand on her back and held her other hand. “This song was written and recorded by Lex for Alex.” I looked at Lex, a toothy, white grin on her face.

Take my hand, I’ll teach you to dance. I’ll spin you around, won’t let you fall down. Would you let me lead? You can step on my feet. Give it a try; it’ll be all right. The room’s hush hush and now’s our moment. Take it in, feel it all and hold it. Eyes on you, eyes on me. We’re doing this right. Cause’ lovers dance when they’re falling in love, spotlight’s shining, it’s all about us. And every heart in the room will melt, this is a feeling I’ve never felt, but it’s all about us…

 “When did you do this, love?” I asked. She looked down with a smirk. “When Joan came to Baltimore to record, I did it then. I wanted to show you at the perfect time and I guess, now is that moment.” I kissed her head and rested my forehead against hers. “I love you, Mrs. Gaskarth.” She pressed her lips against mine, “I love you more, Mr.Gaskarth.”