Electricity.

LEX POV 

A small smile played on my lips as I watched the twenty something people on the bus clink their shot glasses together. “To touring!” Alex cheered, a bright smile on his face. He looked over at me, “And for my wonderful fiancé who said yes.” a blush creeped onto my cheeks as arrays of coos were made. Alex tilted his head back and downed the shot. I lifted mine and repeated the same motion, feeling the cool liquid tingle down my throat. I laid back on the couch and smirked as Alex came over, sitting next to me, loud music beginning to play throughout the bus. “Hello pretty lady.” He greeted, giving me a big toothy grin. I could tell by the way he slurred his words he was pretty wasted. I laughed, “Yes, Alex?” He studied me for a few moments before he slowly reached down, beginning to massage my thigh with his fingers. I hummed in appreciation, allowing my head to lie back against the couch as my eyes shut.

Alex scooped his arms under my legs and back, lifting me bridal style. I looked at him suspiciously, “Alex?” I questioned, but he simply ignored me and walked towards the back where the big bedroom was. Alex threw me onto the bed and hovered over me. He licked my bottom lip; I opened my mouth to allow him entrance. The Kiss became very heated very fast, before I knew it Alex was on slowly pulling off my shirt, I didn’t have any objections. Alex subtly lifted up my back so he could unhook my bra, once he did his lips made a trail done my neck slowly. When he eventually reached my boobs, he kissed all over them, and then started to slowly suck on my nipples. When he was done with my boobs he trailed kissed right down my stomach, reaching my panty line. He pulled them completely off before slowly stroking my slit.

“Oh god Alex” I nearly screamed out. Alex just chuckled before inserting two fingers into me. He started to pump them in and out, curling them and hitting my G-Spot, left withering underneath him moaning his name. “Fuck Alex I’m so close” I moaned out and Alex’s fingers never let up, his mouth finds my clit and he started to suck. Suddenly I felt myself start to shake as my orgasm took over my body. Alex trailed a line of kisses back up my body. When he finally reached my mouth, he pulled me in for a long passionate kiss.

ALEX POV

Wasting no time at all, I pulled off my boxers off before slowly slipping my length into her. We both moaned out in instant pleasure. “Fuck baby, you’re so tight” I grunted as I started to thrust in and out of her. Her only response was a scream out of my name followed by a long list of curse words. I could tell I was repeatedly hitting her G-Spot. Soon enough I felt my orgasm of the night take over my body. “Fuck Alex” She screamed as I came down off my high, still thrusting into her, still repeatedly hitting her G-spot.

“Lex, I’m so close baby,” I grunted, relentlessly plowing into Lex. She flipped me over, riding me hard and fast. My hands found her boobs, and started to squeeze and massage. She tightened around me, triggering our climax’s.“Fuck Lex” I groaned releasing my load inside her, as she continued to ride me. When we had both come down from our highs, she climbed off me. I pulled her close to my chest, wrapping my arms around her small waist. “Three orgasms… didn’t know I was that good” I said smugly. “Well you were hitting my G-Spot from the beginning,” She mumbled as I pressed a few kisses into the side of her neck. I felt myself drift off to sleep, with my arms tightly wrapped around Lex.

*

LEX POV

The next morning I woke up and began to stretch before realzing there were a pair of arms wrapped around me, stopping me from moving. Slowly turning around so I was face to face with Alex, I smiled before pecking him on the lips. He woke up immediately and started to kiss me back. “I’m hungry” I whined, getting out of bed to find my under garments and one of Alex’s t-shirts. Once I had put them on I sat back on the side of the bed and looked at Alex who was just lying there in his boxers smirking at me. 

“What?” I asked feeling a little self conscious “Youre really beautiful Lex” he said, causing me to smile and blush. Soon enough, I crawled over to Alex and started to kiss him once more. I straddled him to make this position a little more comfortable. “But seriously Alex I’m starving” I said, pulling away. His only reaction was to start tickling me. I started to try to squirm away, but Alex held me there giggled and wriggling. 

“Sorry what was that, Love?” he asked, knowing full well that when he tickled me, it’s nearly impossible for me to speak. I decided that the only way to get him to stop was to kiss him. As soon as my lips touched his, he stopped and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. “Well Well Well… what do we have here?” I jumped off Alex looking to the doorway to see Rian and Cassadee standing there. “Haven’t you heard of knocking?” Alex asked. “Haven’t you heard of having quiet sex? This is a bus ya’ know?” Rian retorted. “Fuck off!” was all Alex said. Rian and Cass left, but not before winking at me and telling me to have fun. I fell forward, hiding my face in the blankets. “So…. What now?” I asked shyly. “Breakfast?” Alex asked.