Nightmare

Jungkook pov

Who the hell was that? Fuck. I have never noticed her before. Like ever. But how can I miss something like that.

She was nothing I've seen before cause she's stunning like beautiful. She was the first Girl to stand up to me and to stop me from punching that freak...fuck I forgot his name. Am gonna say Travis.

I went to class with the others they congratulated me with my come backs and actions apart from rap monster and j hope. I didn't care.

The class was loud until we walked in. All eyes on us.
When I got ready, me and the boys were play fighting until jimin came up to me.

"hey, there's that hot chick you met by the lockers" he said with a smirk stamped on his face. I turned to see her in her kit. Her black top and leggings showed off her figure nicely and damn. I mean fucking hell.

I tried to give her evils and show the guys that I hate her but honestly I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Our dance teacher was off so we did our own thing me and the guys were practicing and every so often I watched Hannah. She must do stuff outside of school cause boy can she dance. She does all that contemporary shit, but it had so much passion in it. She was so flexible, I saw the girls commenting on how she was so majestic and talented
When the Bell rang everyone left while Hannah was getting her things together. I notice how she was really happy and slightly sweat. It was pretty hot.

She turned to me and I switched the lights off and ran out of the room shutting the door behind me, thinking she would get scared but wasn't, she was pissed.
I went home after school. I had a really uneasy feeling. I basically collapsed on my bed. I slowly fell asleep.

I woke up. I put my legs at the side of my bed and ran my hands through

My hair. It felt so real.
The nightmare so awful. I was with Hannah at a wedding she was gorgeous then I heard a bang and she was gone. It played over and over again and it was horrible.

I tried to fall asleep but I had another nightmare she was in it again. I kept watching her die. Then I saw something, I saw her mother and her family die in a hostage situation. Her father didn't do anything to help instead he just stood back and watched kinda deal.

It was horrible, I completely changed my view on her. Like I don't want to hurt her or anything more like protect her.

I don't know if this really happened to her or not but it was horrible to watch and witness. The guy nearly raped her, held her at gun point and killed everyone in the room apart from her and her dad.

I don't ever want to see that again...

ever...

I phoned my friend and girlfriend of suga, Jamie. I knew she was best friend with Hannah but I needed to see if it was true.

"oh hi!" she answered

"Jamie how did her mum die?"

"oh straight to the point huh?...well Erm haha well... I don't know how to say it...but Erm... Haha just Look up on line'Queensferry hostage massacre'"

"okay..."

"I've got to go but don't say anything...please it was tough for her, and shit like that but I've got to go...by the way I cried for a good while, that shit hits u in the feels"

"okay, Erm, bye"

She hung up, I reached my laptop, and typed it in and I couldn't believe what I read. Poor Hannah. I wish that never happened to her. She lost her mum, grandparents, sister and her boyfriend...
No wonder she's so quiet and isolated.

Fuck.