What now?

Jungkook POV

Its now school and everyone is all over the place. Finals are coming up. And I've not freaking studied.
To be honest I don't need to, I got this hahaha but the only reason why I was in the library was because of Hannah. she doesn't know how to put a book down. But I was scared for her. I didn't want another situation with jimin again so I stayed.

I don't know what this feeling is like, I feel like I need to protect her. Its nothing to do with want now, its need and I need to protect her, she can't do it. I mean she's kinda strong but with her record, not strong enough.

I felt a cold shiver going down my spine, as I was sitting in English, learning about this stupid poem or whatever.

My teacher is aware I don't pay attention, think she's just given up if I'm honest. Its such a shit poem, about a guy in a hotel room describing new York from his window, it's really boring.

"Jungkook....jungkook!" a voice broke my thoughts and brought me back to reality, all eyes on me. Both the dreamy ladies and the bored men.

"hmm?" I boredly answered and my teacher groaned with annoyance.

"your dance teacher needs to see you after this class's, you can leave 5 minutes before it ends" she said then turning back to the black board.

I sighed why does he want to see me? He hates my guts so much. I don't even get It. Maybe its something important or he just wants to scold me.

It was the end of class and I headed to the dance studio when I saw Hannah walk towards the dance studio I ran up to her.

"did you get called in too huh?" I said she smiled and I felt some warm come over me and I had butterflies in my stomach.

"yeah, what's this about I mean I thought he hated me, cause I was friends with you" she chuckled, after that night, our friendship has changed.

"oh thanks hahaha I kid, hmm maybe because he wants to drop you" I joked.

"shut up, don't say that!" she punched my arm lightly and opened the door. She smiled with such delight and content I couldn't help but smile myself.

we found our dance teacher looking through some papers. Mr maling was always so nice to everyone but is stern yet had something against me. Maybe its cause I broke his sons nose and beat him up after he called me a idiot and shit like that. Seems to be nice to Hannah a little bit, maybe he feels sorry for her after what had happened 2 years ago.

"ah hello, you too" he smiled looking up to us both. I shoved my hands in my pockets boredly.

"hello mr maling, is everything okay?"  Hannah said with a worried smile on her face, I could tell she was nervous, by the way she would stand if she were nervous, feet turned in and arms and hands in a v shape crossing her body.

"yes in fact it's so good...the school has entered a contest with other schools for dance, I entered suga, jimin, jin, jhope etc and I have entered you too" we both looked shocked. But Hannah has a more surprised look.

"why me? I mean I understand why them but me?" she said her voice had a hint of shock.

"yes, they will be doing a group dance and you too will be doing a couple dance" my face dropped along with Hannah's, we were friends but we're not that close. I mean Jesus Christ.

A COUPLE dance?! I don't do that flowy shit, all that bullet type of style. Jimin is the one who does that, but like I'm letting him near Hannah after what happened.

"it will be filled with contemporary movements and ballroom together. And you Hannah are so good so I trust you will do well and accept?" he said backing his things away while talking.

"eh...weell...i" Hannah stuttered.

"excellent! Get started you have 2 months, here's the requirements you know the usual floor work, lift etc" he said handing Hannah a sheet of paper, it was double sided, that's a lot of things...

"2 months?!" Hannah screamed "I can't choreograph a dance in the space of 2 months!"

"I'm sure you can" he said "don't worry you are my best female dancers Hannah I trust you will handle it, if you couldn't then I wouldn't of signed it to you" he then walked out closing the door with a thud.

"I-I can't..." she wore a worried look on her face, as much as I thought she was beautiful, this isn't a good look on her, it didn't suit her.

"its okay" I hugged her and tried my best to calm her down. I'm not good at this but am gonna try.
She hugged me and somehow I felt at ease too, somehow her warm was all I needed, and I felt better.
So a competition yeah? I sighed. But am sure everything will be okay...i Hope...