Wedding

Jamie POV
Leah was getting Suga's cousin hair done. She looked so beautiful, we all did. I'm so happy, am going to be marrying my high school lover. I finally finished school and now getting married. This is my dream. And I think what jungkook had planned is the cutest. He really knows how to make Hannah happy. She deserves him.

Leah pov
I finished up everyone's hair apart from Jamie's, Hannah had hers done by Jamie's. She looked so cute. She reminded me of a anime character. He hair was curled into waves and tied up into a sort of ponytail, leaving two pieces of hair at the side of her face along with her side fringe.
My Leah was down and curled at the ends, all the bridesmaids had frizzy hair in a bun.
Jamie got her hair tied up in a bun too only it had bits coming down at the sides of her face.
I got dress with Jamie and Hannah. We were only a hour away from being married.
I never thought that one day I can call V my husband.
The venue was at the Marriott hotel near the beach. It was a perfect place for a wedding. Get the ceremony then. Reception on the beach. It was a beautiful day in summer so it wasn't a bother for bad weather.
Lacey texted me saying her and rapmon are already at the hotel getting ready. They were only waiting for us.
"guys we have to go now" I shouted, I saw Jamie, she looked beautiful in her dress like a true princess. The boys cousins looked so adorable, one was 15 and the other was 10 they looked like little red roses in there dresses.
Then I saw Hannah, she was beautiful in that dress, it flowed down her figure nicely like Cinderella's glasses slipper on her foot.
"you all look so kawaii" Jamie said squeezing my cheeks like a baby.
"stop, please" I said laughing. We then made our way to the hall were I and Jamie was to be married. The place had an atmosphere of happiness and excitement.

V POV
I waited with suga at the alter. I was so nervous, my throat it dry and my hands sweating.
"relax bro" suga said nudging me with his elbow.
"I am just...u know...im so excited bro" he said giving me his famous marshmallow smile.

Suga POV
I was fucking shitting it. I saw that v was too I tried to reassure him but it only made me feel nervous even more. I really loved Jamie and I can't help but feel nervous I mean what if she changes her mind or something? I don't know I hope she doesn't. For the first time, I want to settled down. With Jamie. My chick.
I heard the music play and me and vs cousin came out leaving a trail of white petals mixed with red ones being them. They stood to the side opposite us then Hannah came in.

Jungkook POV
After the two bridesmaids came in it was Hannah's turn. She came out in a stunning red dress. It looked so perfect on her. She held red roses and the rings. Her smile brightened the whole room. She waved over to rap Mon and Lacey. Lacey had a tissue out blowing her nose while sobbing.
Hannah laughed and stood opposite us. I winked and she blushed and smiled.

V POV
I then saw Leah walk in. Wow. She looked gorgeous. It was a tight fit on her, looked like a mermaids tail. Well I guess she was beautiful like one. Her dad who was really small walked beside her and gave me her hand. He nodded and sat down. I was so happy to see her like this. It filled me with such joy. I held back my tears but one slipped out.
"don't cry v..." she said wiping my tear away then held my face in her hand. I smiled. I then turned to suga.
This funny, tough guy. Was crying.
I looked to see what he was crying at.

Suga's POV
I couldn't hold in the tears! She was so damn beautiful in that style of dress. I could see that she was crying a little too. He dad gave me her hand and sat down.
I smiled and turned to face the priest.

"dearly beloved we are gather here today...." I wasn't paying attention I was so busy looking at how beautiful Jamie was.
Jungkook came over and gave me the rings, I nodded and placed the rings on her fingers.
"I do " I say after I gave her my ring and vows.
"I do" she said after her vows
Now it was the other couples turn

V POV
I was happy. I'm getting married.
I slipped the ring on her finger "I do" I said and smiled. I don't think I've ever been more happier in my life.
"I do" she said and smiled.

"I pre nous u man and wife, u may now kiss ur brides gentleman "
I kissed her so passionately jungkook had to give me a little nudge to stop.

Jamie's POV
I'm fucking married!  Ha ha I'm married I'm married and now champagne and some cheeky dancing. Everyone was so happy. My father hasn't smiled so bright in a long time. My mother won't stop crying along with Lacey.
"I'm so like happy for u guys" she said   as we all went out of the hotel heading for the beach.
"thanks Lacey, has Leah filled u in on what's gonna happen at the reception?" I asked keeping my voice low.
"yes I can't wait its so fucking cute and like adorable" she said. She walked over to Leah and v to congratulate them.
I was married along side my beat friend and now I can't wait for the surprise we have in store for Hannah...