Why?

Hannah POV
Maybe this one though. The ward door opened and...the last person I wanted to see stepped in. I never wanted to see him. Why. Why was he here? I thought he was dead. I turned to jungkook who had stood up and turned so he was in front of me and tali. Protecting us.
The man who walked into the ward was non other than...my father.

"Hannah sweet heart, I have missed u" he said in a low submissive voice. He then noticed my hand with my ring. My hand had healed but u can still see the burned parts. He then looked at tali. "ur married and and...hand a baby" he said.
I didn't say anything. I hated him. I wore a face of protection and hatred.
"what the hell do u fucking want?!" jungkook said I could tell he was mad, he found out all the things that my father did.
"don't talk to ur father in law like that well...im guess I am" he spat back.
"he can talk to u like that if he desires to" I spoke up "sit down kookie, he's not worth standing up for" he leaned forward and kissed my forehead then held tali's hand again.
"now I know u must be upset with me..." he started "but I did it to protect u and our fami-"
"don't u date bring them up! U don't deserve to be part of this family! U left me! U left my mother, brother and sister to die!"
"sweet heart please...i made that note so I could stood him from hurting u then I tried to hide ur location"
"bullshit! Like fuck u did u made that note so they would come to me and far away from u...i was hurt because of them and if it wasn't for jungkook i would have a mouth full of bugs 6 feet under!" I shouted. I didn't have the strength I was so tired. Tali started to move and cry a little. I calmed her down again. My father hung his face in shame. He knew I was right.
"u are nothing but a low life. Stinking lie r! I fucking hate u, don't think for one minute ur welcome here causer far from it! U never cared u never did!" as I said that his anger filled up and created fist. He stormed over to me about to hit me but jungkook grabbed him by the caller and threw him back.
"fucking touch my wife and I would hesitate to rip ur throat out..." jungkook spat out to my father. Tali started to cry and I rocked her back and forward.
"now leave...and stay dead" I said, he stood up and walked to the door.
"she looks a lot like u...and u look a lot like ur mother hannah" he said smiling then left.

I cried. Not because my father was leaving me but because he brought her up, I looked like her? Jungkook sat on the bed with me comforting me and tali.
"its okay hannah" I said kissing my forehead "its okay..."
He wiped away my tears and lifted my head up so I was looking straight into his deep brown eyes.
"they are so proud of u hannah" he said I smiled and we kissed.

Once everything was okay I was greeted by the girls and boys.
Jamie was holding tali while Leah was making faces entertaining her.
"he looks just like u Hannah she's got ur good looks..." suga said then turned to jungkook "oh don't worry kookie ur beautiful on the inside" we all laughed.
"we finished the nursery for u guys, I hope u like It" jin said having a turn holding tali.
"yeah who would of thought that caught s were so hard to build" jimin said.
Everyone said there final goodbyes and left leaving me, tali and my husband.
He helped me to my feet and helped me into the car with tali. When we arrived home, we checked the nursery. We moved out walk in wardrobe in our room into a pink nursery making it easier to get to tali. The boys did a wonderful job. There was light petal pink walls with wooden flooring, there was a white caught with a bear moble hanging down. There were bear pillows stilling in the corner of the room. Then we're was a changing area on top a set of drawers which were filled with clothes. It was perfect for her.
I laid her down and she was our like a light. Then it was my turn and kookie.
Today has been emotional. Giving birth. Finding out ur father is alive. Then coming home to a clean house with the nursery all complete.
But I'm still happy, I could I not be? The man who ruined my life away. Having a loving and caring husband and now a beautiful baby girl, tali. I kissed jungkook good night and slept.