Planning

Hannah pov
Everything was planned out, the invites, the flowers, guests, cars, food, the venue everything the only thing now was the dresses.
We had searched high and low but we couldn't find one. So we went back to the place I got my prom dress at.
We walked in a saw little pixie sowing some dress up when she caught our eyes see sprung up in delight and excitement and rushed over to us giving me a huge hug. Me and pixie have been closer since I now buy my clothes from here.
"Hannah dearest! Am glad ur here I've got a new batch on blue blouses came in" she said about to lead me in the back but I stopped
"no no not this time pixie am looking for wedding dresses for these too" I saw pointing at Jamie and Leah.
"oh you too getting married its about time but why is Leah here then?"
We turned and all looked in confusion.
"cause she needs a dress for her wedding...with v..." Jamie said
pixie stood back with her hand on her head
"oh a thousand apologies...i thought u were both together...u know girlfriend, girlfriend" she said laughing and she was embarrassed. She thought that Leah and Jamie were girlfriend and girlfriend.
We were all laughing our heads off. Once we gathered our composer, pixie then started to grab a few dresses. Jamie tried on the first dress pixie gave her.
It was the princess style dress (all the dresses are up in the picture) she fell in love with it.
"this one! I don't care I want it!" Jamie exclaimed putting her foot out and hand on her hip. "I'm fabulous out my way" she started to do some sort of hunched walk, it made me laugh too much.
Leah tried on all the dresses pixie gave her but they didn't fit, suit her, wrong style or just wrong.
"guys I think I have found it" Leah said pulling back the curtain and coming out in a tight fishtail dress it was beautiful on her. I suited her figure perfectly. Me pixie and Jamie agreed.
"if u don't get it, ill pay a goat to murder u while u sleep, cause damn u look good" Jamie said. We looked out the bridesmaid dresses, they were a simple red but they looked really pretty. I was about to reached for my one but Jamie grabbed my hand and pulled me to a stunning red flowy dress.
"put it on" she said pinning the dress on my chest.
"why?" I asked in confusion. Why would she ask me to put on a different dress.
"just put it on and ill explain after" she said and walked out of the changing room, leaving me to get changed. I was too confused. It was a beautiful dress. It was my favorite color too.
"okay am coming out " I said sheepishly walking out of the changing room.
Everyone's eyes were on me even a fee other customers, I felt incredibly nervous.
"well?..." I asked, Leah stood up and walked to me, hugging u.
"u look beautiful hannah" she says walking me over to a mirror.
"too beautiful...am scared u guys will out shine me" Jamie said standing at the other side of me. We all looked beautiful In our dresses.
"nah I won't...but why am I in a dress though?" I asked, Jamie quickly wore a face of panicked before Leah spoke up.
"cause the maid of honor has a to have a different dress" she said leaning her head on me.
"I suppose so" I said smiling.
We got undressed and then bought our dresses.
"come back soon ill save some of them blouses" pixie called from back at her shop front door.
"thanks pixie" I saw waving.