Aftermath

Jungkook POV
I had mix emotions after last night. I has mixed feelings about jimin. But the one this I was definitely fixed emotions on. Was the fact I loved Hannah.
When I confessed last night and then when she said it back. I want to jump to the moon, fight a bear, ride a unicorn, have tea with the queen and become a goat.
I was just so happy and filled with energy that when Hannah fell asleep beside me I couldn't help but move a little as the joy within me was over powering.
it was Saturday morning. 9am. Gosh why am I up so early. I barely had any sleep yet I woke up this early. I looked over the side of me to see Hannah still sleeping. I got up and feed butter. Butter was acting weird she won't eat, maybe she doesn't like getting fed by me.
I took out ingredients to make pancakes. I tried to stay quiet as I was preparing to put the mixture into the pan. The door rang.
I ran quickly to the door hoping it will be a package or something so they could leave and not wake Hannah up but it was jimin.
"hey bro" I welcomed.
He looked at me in shock and surprise but the thing is if Hannah forgives him I do too.
"eh hi...i just wanted to say how sorry I was again...so I bought these for u guys as a sorry present" he handed me a envelope "we cool bro?" he asked with hope in his eyes.
I smiled and bro hugged him.
"of course we r ur my little brother remember?" I smiled. He smiled back and left. I closed the door and walked back through to the kitchen to find Hannah. Her bed he was hot. So was her sleepy voice.
"morning Hannah" I said kissing her forehead as I placed the envelope on the table and continued cooking.
"morning kookie what's this?"
"breakfast...pan cakes and strawberries?" her face lit up like a star in the sky.

Once the pancakes were done we ate then And left the plates as they were.
"oh boy that was good" she said leaning back in her chair.
"I couldn't agree move" I replied.
She slowly leaned forward.
"now am gonna have to pay u back now" she said with a look in her eyes.
"and how u going to do that?" I chuckled. Then she gave me a smirk. Then leaned forward off her seat so that her breathe was beside my ear.
"what ever u want...baby" she got up and walked into the bed room. Before closing the door.
She bit her lip and stood there like a little child would.
"what ever u want baby" she smiled again