Confusion

Hannah pov

It was Saturday and I was out running with butter, whiling listening to all time low play missing you, this song helped me threw the addiction I had, the breeze kept me going through the splitting heat. I was really enjoying the air and the park. The park was modernize for visitors, but it was beautiful some cherry blossom trees, white stone paths and a play park for kids.

I stopped to tie my shoelace when I heard butter barking. I looked up to find butter was playing with Jamie and Leah.

"hi guys" I said as I stood up watching them pet and calm down butter.

"oh hi Hannah, how are you feeling?" Leah said. She was petting butter before standing up with Jamie.

"I'm okay, how are you guys?" I smiled reassuringly

"good but we heard what jimin did" said Jamie, Leah wore a face of madness. The both of them had concern in their eyes.

"honestly I'm okay " I smiled as I looked at butter who was wagging her tail sitting at my feet. "bit of a surprise but I'm sure it was just for fun hahaha"

"fun or not that boy should of stopped" Jamie pointed her finger, she looked like a housewife telling her children off.

"true I suppose" I nodded slightly.

"anyway we gotta go but have fun running"

"why exercise when you can just chill?" says Leah as she started to walk away, Jamie waved good bye and left too. I was running again then I was stopped to think.

How did they find out? Was this out at school? Oh shit. Am gonna get asked about this at school. Fuck.
I was so terrified.

I never even realized I walked into someone. That someone was Lacey and rap monster.They are one. You can't separate them at all.

"Heya Hannah! How are you feeling like I found out what like happened and well you know" said Lacey while hooked onto a rap monster who was zoned out.

"hey I'm good, and yeah I know. But hey ho" I said about the run off until she hugged me

"its okay Hannah like jimin shouldn't have done that, but we can see your in a rush so have like fun and text me" she then walked away with her day-dreamed boyfriend.
I then returned home with butter. Writing music, playing  on the piano and singing.

Jungkook POV

What the fuck is wrong with me. Like, I can't get her out of my head. Am so confused. I want to protect her. But. I don't want to. Its a confused, protection emotion I can't understand why I want to help her.

I was punching at a boxing bag, At the gym with jimin. I badly wanted to punch him. But he told me he was sorry and done some shit to say sorry to her so I guess I can kinda forgive him.

"you okay bro?" he said to me with confusion as he wrapped a towel around his neck coming over to me.

" yeah you wanna head to the pool?" I asked to change the subject maybe some swimming can clear my head.

"yeah let's go hopefully I can see some hot chicks" he replied. We got our stuff then headed down when we got changed and I saw Hannah.

She was swimming and then soon as she spotted us she then got out and jimin face dropped with to much hotness. Who can blame him I mean she's stunning.

"hey hannah" I said  to her as she grabbed her towel and came over to us.

"hi guys" she smiled which caused us to smile with her.

"how's things?" she said but I couldn't help but notice she was covered in scars I tired to ignore it but it was hard. She must of noticed I looked and wrapped the towel around her and tied it.

"good just came back from the gym, now for a swim what about you?" says jimin he was still stunned but he tried to hide it, but Frankly he's doing a shit job.

"same but I came earlier, after I took my dog out...erm...have fun" she gave us a little wave and walked off. I was staring at her scar's like they weren't too noticeable but some where a little more noticeable, guess that's why she hid them, but why were there any in the first place?

"damn, she is fine" said jimin i turned to him with evils and he backed off. Its too funny to watch.