Panic

Jungkook POV

"Hannah what's happened?" I asked her, I was starting to get seriously worried, what had happened? Why isn't she saying anything?

"I'm sorry... I love you"

"Hannah -"

She hung up on me. emotions flooded over me like a tsunami, what happened to her? Is she hurt? Oh no. Please tell me she's okay. I grabbed my shoes and ran out the door. She was crying, I hated to hear her cry it breaks me.
What if she was going to do anything stupid like last time.
Hold on Hannah. I'm coming.

When I kicked her bathroom Door, I was wet off the rain. But I didn't care for not, but what killed me was seeing her like this.

Her head tilted to the side, lifeless. Her bright eyes closed and it wasn't just water running down the drain...it was blood...Her scars acted like amour as the blood was becoming her skin and the red was painted on her body.

She looked like a rag doll on the self that doesn't ever get used and waiting to be played but it will never.

I dropped to my knees and crawled over to her. The shower was making her body and clothes wet, but that didnt matter, what did she do? Is she okay? Oh no what If she's dead please.

Oh fuck no. No no no no. Hannah please say you didn't take these.
I looked at the pill
bottle...completely empty...

"NO! HANNAH NO NO NO PLEASE STAY WITH ME!" I was crying waterfalls, I can't lose her...i can't lose her...i held her in my arms.
I phoned an ambulance and waited for them. I was breaking down. I want to do something. Anything!

"No Hannah, stay with me right now! You can't leave me! I LOVE YOU!"

I rest my head on hers. We were a wet mess of tears, blood and water.
Please time me everything is going to ben okay, she's not dead. She's still alive and breathing. This can't be true I can't take it.

When the ambulance arrived they took her to the hospital, I was going with them before I did, butter came over to me with a piece of paper. I've got no time for games. I need to make sure she's okay.

"not now butter "

She barked and dropped the paper. I rolled my eyes and looked at it, It was a letter...

I grabbed it and put it in my pocket and went in the ambulance, on our way to the hospital I held her cold, blooded hand. Why did she do this? What was here motive?

When we arrived I waited 2 hours, and I read the letter, so this was the reason why she did what she did

Oh Hannah I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I wish I stayed with you longer, maybe I could of stopped it or something, the doctor came out, his head low and clutching a clip board. I sprang to my feet and rushed over to him.

"how is she?" I asked, I heard my own voice, I tried to sound calm but I was far from it. It was shaking I could hear and feel it.

"she's living, she just needs to rest and rest you can see her, I think she's awake now" he smiled welcoming to me, my heart relaxed. She's gonna be okay. I'm so glad. Overjoyed in fact.

I thanked him and walked him holding my wet Jacket, as I walked past a few other people I came to her, she was at the end looking out the window. She looked so hurt. Covered in bandages, tubes and monitors.

"hello kookie" she said in a weak voice. I rushed over and kissed her on the lips, a quick peck but I remained hugging her.

"I'm sorry that he's gone Hannah, I'm sorry you suffered alone, I wish I was there, I wish I could of done something." I say as u sat down beside her bed looking at her.

"I don't know what I was thinking...im not gonna do anything like that again I just lost control..." she said looking at her hands. "you did do something Kookie, you saved me, if it weren't for you, I wouldn't be here"

"its okay, you are going to be okay and if you want I could...live with you and help youthrough all of this-"

"yes" she said so suddenly I was taken aback but I smiled, her glimmer of happiness shot up in her. It made me smile at her.

"sorry that was a sudden answer but I miss you and...and..." she looked up at me. "I love you"

"Hannah, I love you too"
She smiled and we hugged then shared a long romantic kiss.