Asking

Jungkook POV

HOLY SHIT!

fuck that was so fucking good. I've been with a lot of girls in the past but she. She was different. Like fucking hell. It was like out of a scene out of a movie.

In the shower, candles lit the room, it was great unlike my others were its Just like 'yeah hi am here to bang u' type of thing. This is so much better.

We were at school and I felt sorry for Hannah. She couldn't sit down with out feeling uncomfortable.
I told the guys.

"holy shit, how good?" namjoon asked me as he leaned in.

"too good you know how that ling chick did all of us before and she was good?" they all nodded in response.

"yeah she's now pregnant and moved, now kids lesson here is: don't be a slut" said suga as we all laughed

"well times that by 10 and that's how good Hannah was"
Everyone's jaw just dropped. ling was seriously good since she had practice and everyone knew that if they were asked who was the best person they had sex with it would be her. But for me its now Hannah.

"you serious?" they had curious expressions but still shocked some even looked at me in disbelief.

"yeah, her first time but it felt like she knew what to do, and like she was so fucking hot, we kinda did it in the shower last night and this morning" I boosted, I wanted to remind jimin Hannah was mine. He had the same expressions only with a twist of jealously. Good.

Jimin POV

No. No. No. No!
I wanted to be the one. I knew they were gonna do it but no!
Its not too late, I won't be too late to do something about that.

Hannah POV

Proms not far away and I've wondered when he's gonna ask me. I made plans with the girls to get prom dresses. I knew jungkook loved Red so I'm going to find a red one.

"red is supposed to symbolize love, list and passion " Leah send scrolling through a website with dresses.

"true but Leah don't get one online it doesn't have the same feel that way" Jamie said taking the phone off of Leah.

"ugh!" she said we were all laughing Leah wasn't much of a shopper so she doesn't realize the stressfulness of shopping.

"you guys going with your boys?" I asked kinda down when I did, knowing that kookie hasn't asked me and the boys have to them.

"duh" leah said blankly.

"yeah and it was sweet they did it like at the same time" Lacey said smiling and sighing into a day dream.

"well am still wanting for jungkook to ask me" I sighed. I looked at them. They exchanged looks then giggled.

"what? Why are you giggling?" I asked them. Jamie had stopped giggling

"oh nothing don't worry Hannah am sure he's gonna find a way" Lacey giggled as the girls calmed down from there little giggle.

"well he better do it quick its only next week" Leah said grabbing her phone back from Jamie.
Oh shit. It is next week.

"well let's head to dance, mr maling wants to see our solo dances" I sighed standing up from the cafeteria table.

"yeah the bell is going to go soon"
they got up and giggled. Then I started to notice more people leaving as we did. I felt like leading a army or some shit.

The area coming into our school was pretty big and I noticed everyone had started to gather around me. I was scared I was in the middle of the crowd of people.
I was terrified. Shocked I stood in my tracks.

Then I heard music begin to play. I was so scared. I then she the crowd move letting through jungkook and the other boys through. They had microphones. I raised my hands to my face shielding my mouth from saying anything.

They began to sing a song I saw them write and rehearsed. But I never thought they were going to sing it for me. The song was called 'miss right'

I was so touched by the boys performance I had forgot the crowd of people. They even had a dance routine.

I looked over at Lacey who was recording. My face was going red and I couldn't stop smiling and laughing once they had finished the crowd went wild and a banner was lowered from the balcony that said "Hannah prom?"

I ran to jungkook nearly making him fall then after a long passionate kiss I shouted yes so everyone could hear me. The crowd roared with delight. I couldn't be happier

jimin POV

I was reluctant to sing and dance for jungkook. It was torture cause it should have been me. But it wasn't. I was slow getting her.
But I have a plan that will make her hate her kookie...and it involved his crazy ex...