Honoured

Hannah pov
Its been a good while since all of that horrible in counter. But my life. Its been wonderful, butter is getting older but she okay.
Our new apartment is easy to afford we thanked jimin so much, we felt as if things between us were back the way they were.
Jamie and suga wanted to go on a double date with me and jungkook. I had no objections. I have grown to enjoy the company of others. My confidence has improved dramatically, reason mostly being that I've had more friends and jungkook has never left my side even the worse of times.
He has been my prince charming, I become more and more closer to him I've gotten to become close to his gran too. She's my new mother figure, she's so kind and bubbly I've just been filled with so much happiness.
We are meeting the couple at the Vida escapea, its the best restaurant in town, it was rated 5 stars in the magazine closer.
"hurry Hannah we might be late at this speed" kookie shouted from the living room.
"coming just putting on my shoes" I have developed a taste for the finer things so when ever I got out somewhere I try to wear something stylish and the latest trends. I'm into the dark colors but I have found a way to get that into my own style. I was wearing a red dress with a Lacey sort of pattern on the sleeves and chest it was below my knees. I had black heels with the back part red. I tied my curled hair up and had simple but affective make up on. I gotta say I look fine.
"right let's go" I said coming out the bedroom putting ear rings on.
I saw jungkooks eye widened and his jaw dropped.
"its rude to stare" I smiled knocking him back to reality. he looked handsome, wearing a black suit with a black shirt.
"oh yeah sorry...u look so stunningly beautiful" he said wrapping is arms around my waist, hugging me.
"well let's go. Jamie is gonna kill us if we don't go" I say pulling away from the hug.
"yeah but damn son" he said acting all gangsta on me. I laughed so hard my stomach started to hurt. Aw he's too funny. we left the apartment and headed for the restaurant, we arrived and it was really fancy. a mini violin set of player stood over by bar. it was like a 1940's theatre style place. I loved that sort of thing.

"okay maybe u were right...a jeans and a top is to lower class deary" he said, fixing his invisible monocle and pretend top hat. he then did a little bow letting his arm out so we could link. I couldn't help but laugh. I linked arms and walked about 3 steps until I heard Jamie call over to us. she wasn't far away, she looked beautiful, her black dress was tight and stopped under her knees. Suga was fiddling with his tie. it was funny to watch it was like watching a little kitten play with a ball of wool. I the noticed that this double date turned into a triple. we were joined by Leah and V. It was a wonderful surprise. it was a shame Lacey and rap monster wasn't here with us. I missed them, they just jumped on a plane to japan and got married. it was so wonderful, it was a shame we all weren't there but they kinda wanted it alone and have a honey moon/ live in japan for a while.

"heya guys" I greeted, they all looked so happy then Leah looked down and saw my hand. my hand was now pinky colour with a few skin colour blotches. she got out of the booth they were in and stood up to hug me. Leah was out of town when that whole thing happened. she said she was gonna burry him back up to kill him again. she looked really pretty too, she wore bit suit trousers with a beautiful blue blouse, both of the girls looked stunning, I knew Leah wasn't much of a dress type of girl, but the trouser did suit her figure. the boys being boys forgot they were in a fancy place that they started to play fight a wee bit. The girls hugged me and followed my eyes. Leah had her arms crossed and Jamie had her hands on her hips. I shook my head whilst smiling, I cleared my throat and the boys sat up straight in the booth.

we sat down and ordered, it was too expensive which was seriously surprising, considering a fancy place like this. I looked over and seen Jamie and Suga happily talking and I turned to Jungkook who was talking to V. I looked towards Leah who was about to say something her face had a serious sense about it but at the same time happy.

"okay...right lets get down to as to why you guys are here" I looked towards me and kookie. we both looked confused.

"why were here?..." he said with a hint of confusion, I was thinking the same why are we here then?

"yeah...now try and conceal your emotions Hannah..." Jamie said, nodding at Leah they then presented there hands but what I noticed was they both had shiny engagement rings. Leah's was sliver with a blue sapphire and Jamie' s was also sliver but it had a big diamond and tow smaller ones by the side of it, they both looked so beautiful. I covered my mouth with surprise. I looked at the guys then the girls, they were laughing and Jungkook had chuckled and punched V's arm lightly.

"you sly dogs..." he said and the boys all laughed out loud. it was funny to watch. I squealed a little and the girls took there hands away. and giggled.

"oh my god, guys they are stunning , who what when were why?" I exclaimed. leaning over the table a bit. I was just so excited to hear how it all began. I was so happy for then, they both looked at each other.

"oh by all means ma'am you shall tell the enchanting story then ill retell it cause you sir are awful at tell stories" Leah said

"OI! AM NOT THAT BAD" Jamie said through her laughing.

"anyway, proceed "

"okay, we were out of town at the beach, it was a few weeks after what happened" she paused and looked at my hand then chin. my chin had a small scar form the burn but nothing to noticeable. then she smiled again "we then had a small fire at the beach then both boys held out flowers, and proposed at the exact time"

"they like said the same thing, well, V forgot a part in the middle, I mean, he just a child" she said with some exaggeration and pushed V a little

"Hey I was nervous, have you ever proposed to someone you love before, huh? yeah my thoughts exactly" he said widening his eyes and nodding, crossing his arms.

we all laughed

"well congratulations to you guys, so what the theme or have you even decided a date?" I said excitedly. containing the feeling to jump about like a freaking unicorn on a poo-go stick.

"well we weren't sure but we are having it at the same time, a joined wedding, but what we need to ask you something before hand. " Leah said, moving closer to V.

"yeah sure" I replied

"well, you have been my best friend for a good while " she said

"well I am your secret lover, ya tit" I say leaning forward, everyone burst out laughing and Suga couldn't stop laughing.

"something you need to tell me? or can I join?" Jungkook said leaning forward pretending to whisper. that only increased our laugher. once we stopped she looked at me

"and we were planning out the sitting arrangement and who our bridesmaids are gonna be, like Lacey when she comes over, Suga's cousin and V's too but we need a maid of honour..." they exchanged looks then back at me. "we were hoping you could be our maid of honour" she smiled.

I stood up and started to jump on the spot squealing. I then remember where I was then I sat back down I little embarrassed then I looked back at them, everyone was laughing. I was so delighted to be asked I thought, Lacey would be the maid of honour but it was me. I was too happy.

"YES! I will of course I will!" saying leaning forward to hug them both.

"and Jungkook we were wondering if you could be the best man?" V said punching his arm softly.

"of course bro" he said putting V in a head lock and screwing up his hair.

"Well thank fuck for that" Leah sighed "we panicked cause we wanted you to be it cause frankly I love Lacey but she's way too hyper and you know what she's like with planning"

"that's true she is organising the hens night and that will be a good perty" Jamie said.

we all finished our meals and left. I was so happy. I couldn't wait for this wedding.