Tea

Hannah POV
I woke up in slight pain downstairs but I didn't mind. It was just a wonderful reminder of this mornings events. I sat up on the side of my bed and stretched out. I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came out I saw a relaxed jungkook with his hands behind his head still lying in bed with the biggest grin.
"hello Hannah, how's my gorgeous girl?" he smiled. Sitting up and putting his legs down the side and stretched
"she is good how's her handsome man?" I replied walking towards him standing in between his legs wrapping my arms around his neck before kissing his forehead.
"he's very good, he enjoyed this morning " he said standing up.
"I'm glad to hear it am gonna go for a shower to get ready okay?" I said.
"wait jimin came round this morning giving me this as a sorry present " he said leading me through into the kitchen giving me a small brown envelope.
"what's this?" I asked in confusion, but he looked just as confused and curious.
"open it" he simply said
I weighted the envelope in my hands. Not heavy at all.
I began to open it and a set of keys came out with a small piece of paper.
"keys?" I said "what do we do with these?" I said with the utmost confusion. Kookie lifted the paper and read aloud so I could hear.
"dear Hannah and jungkook,
I just wanted to make us even and to say sorry. I know you guys are looking for a better place than ur old, falling apart apartment (sorry hannah) so I found a new modern one with the new stuff. I thought it was perfect for u guys. I paid for the first 6 months then after that it's pretty affordable.
sorry again
Jimin "
I smiled and looked at the keys then back at jungkook.
"OMG!" I screamed jumping into jungkook arms. This was great a better place to live in and its near the park so I could go running with butter again.
We both celebrated by jumping up and down and hugging and kissing. A lot of kissing.

a hour later

We waited outside the cafe waiting for his Gran's arrival. I couldn't stay still the excitement for the new apartment was over whelming. Most importantly I could start new. I have bad memories in that place so am glad the move is happening.
"stay still Hannah, we can't let my gran find out early or she will like talk about her times and I've heard them too much" he chuckled and I laughed.
"jungkook! How lovely to see u" his gran shouted. She was hunched over and grey haired. She carried a old fashioned  walking stick with her and a old black leather handbag. Her glasses tied around her neck with a red thread.
"hello gran. This is hannah" he said gesturing over to me. I smiled, waved and placed my hand out in front for a hand shake. But she doesn't work like that. I was pulled into a hug.
"how lovely to see u darling. U are absolutely stunning" she said letting me go.
"thank u ma'am" I say bowing. She let out a loud laugh.
"ma'am? No just call me gran sweet heart" she said placing her hand on my arm as reassurance. "now a cup of tea and a cream scone has my name on it comeon" she came between us and linked our arms. We walked and and sat down. Me and jungkook and gran sitting opposite us.
we ordered Tea and we talked for ages. Gran had a lot to say. I enjoyed listening to her stories, some were romantic and some that were too funny. She then turned serious after sipping her tea.
"jungkook had told me about ur families misfortune..." she said holding my hand across the table. "I well and truly am sorry...i experienced the same thing when I was 20 and pregnant with his mother." he said nodding over to jungkook. He had told me the story. Gran was in labor but they were in a convince store in a hostage situation. He husband got killed for helping gran give birth. He died holding jungkook mum. It must of been horrible to witness especially for her.
"I know thank u gran...but life goes on and on " I smiled.
"it does indeed...gran I have some news it will cheer u up" jungkook said leaning over the table slightly.
"me and Hannah are getting a better apartment... And it will be a bit closer to u so we can visit more" he said with a smile. He loved his gran more than his mother. His mother and father weren't there for him much but his gran was.
"oh yay" she said clapping her hands together. "am so happy for u too...am so happy" she said smiling.

After a good chat it was time to leave.
"thank u for the tea gran" I said hugging her goodbye
"its no  bother, now take care bye " she said walking towards her car she gave us a wave and drove away.

We were home and I couldn't sleep. I sat on the chair in the kitchen taping some plates together for packing. Jungkook was a heavy sleeper so it would take a lot to wake him. It was a peaceful night and I loved it. The moon was full and round. The stars shining bright up in the sky.
"I miss u guys..." I whisper. I then looked down and saw my phone had a text. But I was not expecting what the text said.
"come to the harbour...or I will do the same thing I did to ur whole family..." I shrugged it off and placed my phone down going back to taping plates. Kids.
My phone buzzed again and this time it was a photo....
A photo of me sitting right where I am the now. Right here in the kitchen. Right at this moment.
"come to the harbour now...if u call the police of jungkook i will shot u here and now..."I was so scared. I was shaking. What if this is the same guy who killed my family. My mother. Father. Brother. Sister. Grandparents.
I nodded.
I took a deep breath and walked out the door.