Lockers

Hannah POV

It was a few days since jungkook was sorta nice to me. I feel like shit my legs are so sore

Flashback
I was in the shower. The water acting a invisible comb, brushing my hair and the thoughts of doing it was great. But I couldn't fight it any longer, I grabbed the jagged blade and started to draw on my legs. The blade being the pencil and my legs being the paper. The pain was rushing through me.

Flash back ended

I walked into dance class, the room was empty as I knew that the majority of the kids in school, had a school trip and everyone found it to be a way to get out of classes but frankly I didn't want to go.
Oh shit. I brought the wrong bottoms. I brought shorts not joggys. Fuck. I got changed and am glad noone could see them. I was walking into the studio until I saw jungkook he was practicing dancing. I had to walk in but I pulled down my shorts a little bit, took a deep breath then pushed the door then entered.
He turned almost stunned, looked at me up and down then turned to face the mirror, is he blushing?
"thought u were at the trip"
"I thought the same about u" I pulled down my shorts then looked at the floor.
"oh okay, well better get on then " he shuffled awkwardly. I walked over to the mirror making sure my shorts stayed down. They weren't showing anything which was good then I turned quickly. I hated looking in the mirror for too long.
"why do u do that?"
"do what?" I didn't understand what he was on about.
"u can't look into the mirror too long I've noticed this u don't like mirrors?"
"no no it's just well I just don't like what I see" I say looking at the floor, biting my lip.
"why u look beautiful " he said, realized what he said and turned away.
"am going to the bathroom and stop biting your lip" before I could reply he walked out.
What did he mean? Bit my lip? I don't mean to do it? Wait a second. He called me...
Beautiful...
It was the end of the day and I stayed at the library until it was 6 it was night as the whole school was dark. No one was at the school apart from the cleaners.
I went to my locker and got my bag, when I closed my door. Jimin was standing leaning against my locker. He scared me.
"oh jimin u scared me haha"
"am sorry gorgeous " he said standing up straight. He then stood in front of me.
"Erm its okay" I was nervous, I was kinda flustered as he called me that.
he came closer until my back was against the lockers. My heart was racing.
"j-jimin w-what are doing?"
"I can't help myself...i just wanna..."
He leaned in and I put my hands on his chest, then he pushed them up over my head and he started to lean in again and kiss my neck.
"jimin...please stop..." I tried to push him and move free but he was too strong for me. He then started to move to my caller bone and I let out a small moan. He continued and I tried my best to move.
"please...stop!...jimin! Please!"
"what? U want more"
"no!...get off of me"
Before I knew it I was let go and my eyes opened to find jungkook, with a really pissed off look on his face. Jimin saw and backed away.
"leave..." jungkook said. Jimin didn't say anything and ran.
"u okay?" he said. I couldn't feel anything, I felt my neck and started to tear up.
"yeah..." I said through tears, jungkook saw and started to hug me. I was surprised from this act and hugged him back.
"your not...am sorry Hannah that this happened to you" he said and I was shocked and surprised. I thought he won't care or anything.
"don't worry Hannah, he will have a serious word from me"
I could only cry softly. That thing that happened made me remember what happened at Queensferry.
"thank you jungkook" I said. Those were the only words I could push from my lips.
"don't worry Hannah everything will be okay" I nodded

" I promise"