Joy

Hannah POV
I woken up suddenly needing to be sick. I threw the covers off me and headed straight for the bathroom. I was sick as soon as I hit the bathroom. it was horrible and I felt really uneasy in my stomach. I flushed the toilet and walked over slowly to the mirror. I looked horrible, pale, bags under my eyes and just didn't look okay. I saw Jungkook enter the bathroom, his face filled with worry and concern.
"u okay Hannah?" he asked hugging me.
"yeah...just been sick...that's funny...cause I've never felt like this in my life. I feel like there something in me" I walked passed him and stood in front of the bigger mirror which showed myself form head to toe. I looked at my self up and down and there didn't look as if there was anything on my body.
I could see Jungkook walk over to me and hugged me from behind, being careful with his arms, not hugging me too tight. I held his arms and rocked side to side a light softly.
"Hannah...do you remember about 5 or 6 days ago when we did it?..." he said looking at me through the mirror. I looked up and saw he wore a face of sleepiness and worry.
"yeah how could I forget?..." I say trying to lighten up a bit.
"Hannah...I didn't wear anything..." I knew what he meant and I nodded. I kissed his cheek and got ready.
we talked about the song we were producing after I pulled away form that hug to try and change the subject. I was happy and a bit worried, because I wasn't sure what was wrong with me. before we headed to the studio we picked up something from the drug store. I had mixed feelings about the thing I held in my hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I went into the building bathrooms, this couldn't wait.
I slipped the thing out of its packaging and tried it. after about 5 minutes I was shocked, and yet filled with so much happiness.

I was pregnant. pregnant with Jungkook baby.

I was happy because I was going to have a child with Jungkook. but I was afraid as to what his reaction would be. it was lunch time so I went out and bought some balloons, a big box, red ribbon and some wrapping paper. I thought this would be a good way to announce the big news. I was
in my car, putting the balloons in the box with a envelope attached on the ends of the strings of the blue and pink balloons. I then tied the box up with the ribbon. I was really nervous walking into Big Hit carrying a big present but when I opened the door to the studio, I saw the boys and I rang up the girls to come over so I could make the announcement . all eyes were on me.
"well I guess you guys want to know why your here" I said, everyone nodded in agreement. "well I have a very important present for Jungkook" he looked at me inn confusion.
"you do?" he asked as I was walking over to everyone putting the gift in front of him. he looked at me then at the gift.
"well open it then! the suspense is killing me" Suga said while holding Jamie.
he smiled then kneeled down un wrapping the bow. the balloons came out and then the envelope.
"what balloons?" Jin said putting his hands on his hips. Jin nudged him and nodded at the envelope.
"its the envelope idiot" Jimin said
Jungkook reached for the envelope and opened it up. I placed the pregnancy test inside with paper saying your a father on it. he then looked up with wide eyes. I felt uneasy and forced a smile. I wasn't sure what he reaction would be. he dropped the things and ran over to me hugging me and would not stop kissing me. not that im complaining or anything. but I take it he loved his gift. the others looked at each other.
"what the fuck just happened?" Leah asked, Jungkook stood beside me smiling like a freaking happy idiot. then Jamie walked over and picked up the things, she didn't say a word only cover her mouth and hug me.
"can some one please tell me like what is happening?" Lacey said.
Jamie turned around and faced everyone.
"Hannah...she's going to be a mother" everyone's face lit up with joy and excitement. all at once they ran over to me and Jungkook and the hug was almost like a dog pile standing up. I was getting squashed.
"eh guys remember...ha ha im with child" I said with a squeezing voice everyone instantly let go of me.
"sorry we are just so happy fro you like really" J-hope said hugging me.
"thank you guys, now lets get on with some dancing mm?" I said and everyone did there own little thing. Jamie came over to me.
"am so happy for you guys Hannah, any baby names?" Jamie asked.
"No idea but im only 5 day pregnant though" I laughed
once the day had ended and I was home with Jungkook, everything was so much better. my life was changing, my luck was beginning to turn. kookie cooked for me and he couldn't stop being so nice to me and cuddly. I was in bed with Jungkook hugging after watching some TV. we switched it off and was heading down to sleep.

"I love you my wife" he said with a cheesy sleepy grin.

"hmm I love you to husband" I replied before heading into a deep sleep.