Katie and Cody!

Katie's POV

I've been at Dance Camp all week. It's now Friday, the last day, and they are throwing a party for us.

"You should go and talk to him. You've been staring at him all week. Tonight's the time to make your move," my roommate Jessy said. I've had this kid, Cody, in a couple of my classes. Let me tell you, he is hot! He has ginger hair and blues eyes, I could stare into his eyes all day.

"I can't! Me being me, I will embarrass myself!"

"So, you haven't go the guts yet? Today's the last chance to," my other roommate, Cassy, said.

"Just think of it this way, if you embarrass your self you'll never have to see him again," came Jessy's fantastic advice. I can't believe that I'm actually going to say this, but...

"Fine... I'll go ask him!" I say. I turn around to talk to him, but instead of walking I come face to face with him.

Cody's POV

I couldn't help but stare at the five foot beauty! Her long brown hair was in curls and it just made me want to run my hands through it. Yes, cliché, I know. But I cant help it, Katie is the most beautiful girl Ive ever seen! I turn back around to talk to my friends.

"Go talk to her. I've caught you staring at her multipul times this week. Tonight is your last chance to talk to her," Jake said.

"I don't know." came my smart reply.

"Come on buddy," Danny said, "think of it this way, if you do embarrass yourself, you'll never have to see her again." I cant really believe I'm going to say this but..

 "Okay.. I'll go." I turn around and come face to face with the beauty herself.

Katie's POV

I turn around and come face to face with Cody himself. More like face to chest, but still. I look up at him and struggle to say what I want to. But finally it comes out.

"Um, you wanna dance?" I noticed that he said the same thing at the same exact time. We both bust out laughing with a blush forming on my checks. Cody hold out his hand.

"Katie, would you like to dance?" he asked me. My checks got ever redder as I nod.

He takes me out to the ,middle of the dance floor. I put my arms around his neck and his hands sneak to my waist. He leans down and kisses my forehead.

This has officially became the best night of my life.

***

Hope you liked it!

-Ash(: