Alissa Marie Rose and Liam James Payne

Alissa's POV

Today was the day. I am getting married to Liam James Payne. Soon I am going to be Alissa Marie Payne. I think it has a nice ring to it.

I have spent all morning getting prepped and prodded. My dress is finally on and everybody else is getting ready. I finally have a couple seconds to myself. All day everything has been go go go.

I can't believe this day is actually happening. I am marrying the guy I am truely madly deeply in love with. I can't believe that Liam actually chose me, I mean he has so many other girls after him, prettier, smarter girls. I am snapped out of my thoughts by my dad coming up behind me.

"Honey, you are beautiful," my dad said, coming up behind me. "I can't believe my little girl is all grown up." He sadly smiled and I smiled back. "I love you honey, always remember that. You will always be my little girl, not matter what." I smiled even bigger, trying to keep the tears from falling.

"Thanks daddy."

"Its time to go sweets," He held out his arm for me. I didn't notice how much time I spent thinking. I slipped my arm through his and followed him out. My dress flowing and fitting me perfectly. It was strapless and flowed all the way to the floor in lace.

Everybody else was already down the aisle and soon the wedding March started. We walked through the doors and I felt everybody's eyes on me, but mine stayed glued to one pair the whole way down the aisle. Liam's. He looked like he was going to cry, I felt my eyes tear up and I blinked rapidly, trying to get them to stop. A grin was plastered to my face and Liam's was just as big. I couldn't believe this was happening. My dad gave me over to Liam, he kissed my cheek before walking away. Liam starred at me and I back at him. I couldn't focus on anything until it was my turn to say "I do", Liam said it right back. My little cousin gave us the rings and right after both of us had them on the preacher started talking again.

"I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. Liam, you may kiss the Bride." Liam's lips were soon on mine and it was the best kiss ever. I pulled away to lots of cheering.

"I love you Mrs. Payne," Liam smiled down at me.

"I love you too Mr. Payne." I laughed and pulled away from him, getting hugs from everybody. The whole time I never let go of my husband's hand.

***

Hope you like it! Sorry! I tried doing the reception but it just didn't work out.. sorry! Hope you like what I DO have.

-Ash(: