Jen and Nick Jonas

Jen's POV

I love the beach so much. I was carrying my book in one hand when my phone went off. I took it out and when I took it out someone collided with me.

"Oomph!" I fell to the ground with a random guy on top of me. I looked up at him and quickly fell in love with his eyes. I snapped out of it the same time he did. He quickly rolled off of me and I noticed my phone wasn't by me anymore. I frantically looked around but I couldn't find it.

"You looking for this?" the random guy asked. He had his hood up and was putting on sunglasses. I wanted to ask him why he was wearing a sweatshirt in this weather but I only nodded. "That phones in bad shape. I think it's time for a new one." He chuckled. I didn't notice until he said it but my IPhone scream was now broken. I looked over at him, he was starring at me.

"Your really pretty you know?" He winked.

"Oh woww. How could you do this?" I asked him, clearly mad.

"Do what?"

"Pretty much run me over, brake my phone then start flirting with me? Why did you have to do that? It woulda went so much better if you just came over. Then, I might have actually liked you, but no." I got up off the ground, picked up my stuff and left him there with a shocked look on his face. I fast walked home, mad that my perfect morning at the beach was ruined. I got ready for the day when my phone started going off, but it wasn't my normal ring tone. I instantly got mad when I looked at My screen.

"Hello?" I quickly opened the phone, trying to not look at the screen.

"Um hi. It's the guy from the beach. The one you yelled at? Yeah him. Now your probably wondering why I would be calling you, or more likely how. Well you see. I might have gave you my phone." He stopped talking for a little bit. I was so relieved but still kinda mad at the same time. "So, I have a question. We have to switch back right?"

"Yeah." I state wondering where he's going with this.

"Then let's switch them over ice cream."

"Umm. No. I don't even know your name!" I say, kinda shocked. He just asked me out.

"Nick. Now will you?"

"Ummm...." was my smart reply.

"Please! It's the only way you'll get your phone back!" I really needed that back, really bad.

"Fine!" I finally said.

"Okay! I'll pick you up at 7!"

"Okay! Bye Nick." I hung up. Texted my phone my address and then went to work, a little late.

At 6:50 I walked to the ice cream shop and arrived a little after 7. I sat down at a booth and waited. There was a guy in a hoodie, hood up, and sunglasses on. He kind of scared me. Nicks phone started to vibrate. I looked down and saw he was calling me.

"I'm that creepy guy you keep looking at. Come here." I turn around and see the guys on his phone and waving me over. I hang up and slowly walk over there.

"Can I have my phone now please?" I ask, wanting to leave.

"Nope, only when we leave." He smirks.

"Can you tell me why your wearing a hoodie then?" I ask.

"Not until you leave either." He smirks. I sigh and look at my hands. "What ice cream do you want?"

"Superman!" I yell, my face instantly lighting up. Ice cream is my favorite thing but he world and Superman ice cream is my favorite thing in the whole wide world. He quickly comes back with my Superman and I dig in. I get a quarter way through my ice cream when I remember who I'm with. I look up only to find him starring at me. I quickly look back down at my still hands and blush. His hands sneaks under my chin and forces me to look at him. He's taken off his sunglasses and I love his eyes.

"You have ice cream on your face." He states as me runs his thumb across the bottom of my lower lip. I instantly feel the sparks flying. I blush even more and look away. "You know you're really cute when you blush." He says, making my face go completely red. That's when I notice I might have a crush on him.

We sit and talk for almost three hours it's just after 10 o'clock when Jake comes and kicks us out. When we stand up we finally exchange phones again. "Finally!" I yell out, followed by a "Thanks." He only nods. I stopped him right before he opened the door. "Will you please tell me why you wearing a hoodie now?" I ask, hoping he 'll ask.

"I can't believe you didn't figure it out by now, but I'm Nick Jonas." The name sounds extremely familiar but I can't figure it out. Nick Jonas. Nick Jonas. NICK JONAS! I think as he takes his hoodie off. I star at him, slightly not believing I just spent three hours talking with some one famous. Then I remind myself he's just another guy. "Please don't leave now," he said. The sadness in his eyes was plain and clear.

"I won't don't worry." I pull him in for a hug. We stay like that for a minute or so before he pulled away without letting go. He starred down at my lips before leaning down. He looked in my eyes, asking for permission. I gently nod and soon feel his lips on mine. The sparks are flying and I feel like I'm in heaven!

I don't know how it happened, how I got so lucky but in three in a half hours I went from disliking Nick Jonas to falling in love with him.

********

Sorry for the wait!!! I couldn't think of how to put stuff at first.. then o had to rewrite it twice.. stupid save button! But...

I really hope you like it!!!

-Ash(: