Erin Russo and Louis Tomlinson

Erin's POV

I was at Katie's house. Her small little "get together" really isn't that small. I know only a couple people here and all of them are drunk out of their minds.

"Ahh!" I yelp. I tripped over smeones foot and waited for the impact of the hard cement, but it never came. Instead I just felt the strong arms of somebody. I looked up to see a guy with the most amazing blue eyes ever. I swear I could look into those eyes forever. I noticed I was staring and started to blush. He lifted me up and let go.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson," he said, sticking out hos hand. I shock it and answered with..

"Hi, I'm Erin Ross."

"Lovely name for a lovely girl," he said, winking at me. I could feel the blood rushing to my checks as I mumbled a 'thanks'. "You wanna go get something to drink?"" he asked me, holding out his hand, again.

"Sure," I mumbled, grabbing his hand. Sparked flew, it was the best feeling in the world and it was all because of a guy I meet two minutes ago. I knew he felt it to because as soon as I grabbed his hand his smirk grew even more. Is it weird to wanna goo out with somebody after the first few minutes after you met? If it is, then I'm extremely weird.

Louis' POV

This girl is the most beautiful person ever! When I caught Erin it was like in instinct, I couldn't let her get hurt! Her long brown hair is amazing and I could star into her chocolate brown eyes forever!

"You wan a go get something to drink?" I asked her, holding out my hand, praying she'd take it.

"Sure," she said very quietly, grabbing my hand. As soon as she grabbed my hand, sparks flew up it. At the feeling I tried not to smile. I'm pretty sure she felt the same thing because her smile was HUGE! Im glad to say I was the one who put that there. Is it weird to think that I like like this girl when I only met her two minutes ago. I don't care if it's weird it's true.

I lead her over the the bar and got us our drinks, gotta love a girl that can handle her drinks. I then processed to take her out to the garden. I lead her over to a swing and sat down. She sat down next. to me and we sat in silence. It wasn't awkward either, to which I was extremely grateful. Suddenly a slow song came on, just loud enough to hear. I knelt be for her and held out my hand.

"Erin, would you like to dance?"

Erin's POV

"Erin would you like to dance?" I nodded and he pulled me to my feet. His hands slowly crawled around to my back and I wrapped mine around his neck. We danced.like that throughout the whole song, when it was done Louis kissed my check and bowed.

"Thank you, Louis," I said, kissing his check in return. I went to go sit on the swing and, once again, tripped. I prepared myself for the hardness of the ground but it never came. A pair of strong arms were around my waist for a third time that night. He didn't say anything but he brought me up fast and didn't let go.

"I like you Erin, more then I probably should for only knowing you for this much." After that, he surprised me. He lent down and softly kissed me, it was the best kiss I ever had. "Erin, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, slightly breathless.

"Yes," I mumbled, pulling him in for another kiss.

***

Hope y'all like it! Sorry it's a little short(;

-Ash(: