Maura and Niall Horan

Maura's POV

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for my boyfriend to come down the stairs. We were having a movie night and I couldn't wait until he got down here so we could watch the movie. I picked out Superman Returns. Niall walked in with two bowls over flowering with popcorn. He gave one to me and I started the movie. We sat on opposite ends of the couch and threw pop corn trying to get it in our mouths when the advertising things were going. Once the movie started we stopped and he pulled me in to his lap.

"Your so beautiful," he whispered into my neck. I blushed and started to try and get out of his grip. His arms just tightened around me. "You ain't going any where!" He laughed and pulled me down against him.

"Okay," I said, snuggling in and pretending to watch the movie. After a little while I felt him slowly relax. Once his arms were lose again I quickly got up and ran away. "I GOT AWAY!" I yelled back at him. I heard his footsteps closing behind me and run into his bedroom closing the door behind me. In a instant he was knocking on the door and telling at me to open the door. I just layed down on the bed and listened to him trying to get in.

I must have feel asleep because the next thing I know I was being carried into the living room and then layed down on the bed we made in there,

"why'd you do that?" I asked him.

"I wanted to sleep with you. But I wasn't tired and I wanted to finish the movie. So I brought you out here so I could do both." His cheeks turned red and I slightly laughed.

"I love you," I stated, laying down and snuggling up to him. I started drifting off as he replied.

"I love you too, Maura."

***

I hope you like it!!

Sorry for the shortness!!

-Ash(: