Talah and Colton Haynes

Talah's POV

Colton and I have been friends for quite a while. Yesterday he said he had a surprise for me and so when he picked me up today I was ecstatic! I've started to get feelings for Colton a while ago, I'm just to scared to do anything about it. Today, Colton took me on a tour of his show, Teen Wolf. He showed me practically everything and now we're sitting and talking with everybody. Right now I'm talking to Holland about guys. Yes I told her about Colton. She wasn't surprised, said she could see it in the way I look at him.

"You know, I think he likes you too," Holland smiled.

" I don't think so, I've been friend zoned a long time ago," I answered.

"Just go over there, talk to him about it see what happens," she had a glint in her eye saying she knew something I didn't. She started pushing me over to him but I tried protesting. It didn't work very well cause soon I was walking over to him. His back was turned to me and he was talking to Dylan.

"So this is the girl you haven't had to guts to ask out yet huh?" Dylan asked.

"Yah," Colton nodded. My breath caught and Dylan pointed to me.

"Now would be a good time," he said as he walked away.

"Talah, I.. I" Colton stuttered, blushing.

"Colton, I like you to, don't worry," as I said he he walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Good, cause I couldn't go very much longer with put doing this," I was confused for a couple seconds before he leaned down and kissed me. It was the best kiss ever. Sparks were flying all over my body and all I could focus on was Colton. We pulled apart and he rested his forehead against mine. Wolf whistles were going off all around us and I couldn't help but blush.

"Talah, will you become my girlfriend?" Colton asked, kissing my cheek.

"Oh course," I replied. Kissing him once again. Knowing this was the best decision I ever made.

***

Hope you like it, I don't know much about any one here so I hope it's good!

-Ash(: