Ryella and Calum Hood

Ryella's POV

'I still can't believe he likes me,' was all that was going through my head as I put my sweatshirt on and sat on the coach. I was waiting for Calum Hood, yes from 5SOS. We're going to the movies, I was excited because I haven't seen him for a week or so, he's been to busy with the band and everything that goes along with that.

Ding Dong.

I jumped off the coach an ran to the door, pulling in open and jumping in to his arms.

"Well Hello there," He said, caught off guard by my hug.

"I missed you," I whispered, my head in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too," He replied, pulling away, "Let's get going. Don't wanna be late." I couldn't believe he was finally here, with me, alone! We jumped into the car and I opened all the windows. He pull ed out of the drive way then grabbed my hand with his free hand. I closed my eyes and lent my head back. "We're almost there." Claim said, snapping me out of my daze. I groaned. I didn't wanna move. "Do you wanna just stay in here, take a drive?" He asked, winking.

"I'd love to," came my reply. As soon as it was out of my mouth Calum had the car turned around and heading the way we came. "Where are you headed?" I asked him. A look of concentration came over his face, it took a couple minutes before his face lit up and he answered.

"Somewhere."

"Really? Your doing that. You know I hate surprises!"

"But you love me, so you'll put up with it!" I just shrugged at that. I couldn't really argue with it. He laughed and moved his hand to my knee. He patted it and said, "Your amazing." I just blushed and laughed quietly.

"Whatever you say.. When are we gonna get there?" I asked.

"Umm... right about.. now!" he says jumping out and running over and opening up my door. He puts out his hand, I take it and climb out of the car. As soon as I get out, hands cover my eyes.

"Calum!" I shout. Wiggling and trying to get his hands off my eyes. Lips connect with my neck.

"Oh no you don't," He whispers, sending chills up and down my body. I instantly stop and feel him smirk, knowing he has this power over me. "Just walk, I got you." I started moving forward and for about five minutes he guided me. "Stop." I stopped walk in and just leaned back into his arms. "You ready?" He asked.

"Of course," I replied, waiting for his hands to come off my eyes. When they did I was shocked. We were in a huge opening of the woods. There was a small pond and in between two trees there was a chest. Calum walked over to the chest and pulled out three blankets.

"Come on, Ryella!" he called me over. We played out two of the blankets and layed down, pulling the third one over us. I looked up at him, he was already looking down at me. "I love you Ryella." He whispered, kissing the top of my head. I closed my eyes and whispered back,"I love you to, Calum." We just layed there, talking, watching the stars and every once in a while stealing a kissing.

"Calum, shooting star, make a wish." I mentally wished that this moment would never end.

"I don't have any thing to wish for." I looked at him confused. "I already have everything I could ever want right here." He winked and kissed me again.

Calum Hood is the best thing to ever happen to me.

***

Hope you like it!

-Ash(: