Ellie and Hayley Williams

Ellie's POV

I wake up with a start. I look over at my mum, Hayley WIlliams. Yes, she is THE Hayley Williams from Paramore. She's telling me that we landed and I need to get up. I shove my IPhone and ear buds into my leather jackets pockets and stand up. We are finally home after my mums tour with Paramore. I can't wait to go and sleep in my own bed. But I know that's gonna be a while yet. There are always some crazy fans waiting for my mum so it usually takes a while to get home. We get off the plane and into the car with only a couple interruptions. This was the best experience we have ever had at an airport.  We got into the car and drove.

I must have fell asleep on the way there because when I woke up all I heard was screaking.

"Uh no. They found the apartment." My mum mumbled under her breath. I had a feeling that this wont turn out good. We had to wait until security came to get out of the car. They had are bags and one of them had a tight grip on my arm. We were half way to the door when I felt a pull.

A crazy fan had pulled me to her. I was getting tossed around, hit, scratched and kicked. I kept seeing red but I just hoped it was the red dipdying of my hair. I heard a lot of screaming and clicking going on. It felt like hours but it was only minutes until one of the bodyguards got to me and ripped me into the house.

I felt numb. I knew I had scratches up my arms and I felt the bruises forming. I just hoped nothing to serious happened. I felt arms go around me and I calmed down a little in my mums embrace.

"How you feeling, Honey?" She asked me after a couple minutes.

"As okay as I can. I think I'm just gonna go to bed." I replied. I crawl out of her hug and drag my feet to my room. I quickly change into my pj's and climb into bed. I'm out as soon as my head hits the pillows.

Everybody's closing in. getting closer and closer. They run at me and I fall over. I can't believe that this is happening again. There's red everywhere. Flashing, Flashing and more Flashing. Screaming, Yelling, Crying. Cameras going off.

I wake up with a scream. I don't want that to happen again. I don't wanna see another crowd, ever again!

I crawl over to my mums room and climb in bed with her.

"Honey, why are you still up? I thought you were going to bed?" She asks me and starts combing my hair.

"Bad dream.." I start off and tell her all about it. About the crazy people, crowd. I release all my words and the whole time shes comforting me. When I'm done she explains that that was just a mistake and it wasn't going to happen again. After that we both lye down again and drift off to sleep.

*** Hope you liked it!!

-Ash(: