Lauren and Nicole Scherzinger

Laurens POV

I'm finally getting away from that hell hole and going to go visit my aunt Nicole in Hawaii. Most people would be like 'oh your just exaggerating to get attention' but I'm not. I actually wish I was. My life has been miserable for a long as I remember and I'm finally getting away from it. My aunt doesn't know anything is wrong, just that I'm coming to visit her during spring break.

"Lauren!" Nicole tells and we ran at each other. I haven't seen here since two years ago when she  started the x factor. After that my parents wouldn't let me see her, always making up an excuse, but now I'm finally with her!

"Aunt Nicole!"

"Hey! I thought I told you not to call me that! Nicole is just fine! it doesn't make me feel as old!" she winks. My only response is laughter. "You seen different, are you okay?" I have a mini panic attack, can she really tell everything is getting worse and worse already?

"No, I'm fine! I betcha it's just the flight!" She only nods, puts her arm around me and we walk out.

***

I wake up and it's already hot, I can tell today's a tank top and shorts day,. I put on my favorite surfing tank top and my short shorts. I walk downstairs to find Nicole already making breakfast!

"Oh my gosh! I lovee you so much right now,"  I sigh as she places a plate of bacon and eggs in front of me as I sit down.  It's only my third day here and I'm loving every moment of it.

"Oh, so now you only love me because of my food?" she laughs. I only nod in contentment. "So, I was thinking we would go swimming this after noon cause it's so hot out," she asks. I freak out,  I can't go swimming, she'll see ask the bruises my dad has given me. As I was thinking my hands absent-mindedly goes to the scars covered up with bracelets on my wrist. Suddenly my wrists are ripped apart and Nicole is looking at the marks on my wrist.

"Lauren, are you cutting?" She asks, disbelief in her voice. I snap, how could she think that?! I may not like where I am in my life, but I would never purposefully hurt myself, my dad does it enough for me. I don't answer , I just rip my wrist out of her hands and run out of her  house. I run all the way to the playground on the beach I saw yesterday.

Soon Nicole comes and sits down in the swing next to me.

"I remember how much you lived swing sets, I checked the wrong park first, other wise I would have been here faster." She wants for a response, but she doesn't get anything.  "I'm sorry if me asking you that hurt you, but I need to know. What is happening? Why do you have scars on your arms?" I once again don't respond. 

Nicole comes and kneels down in front of me.

"Lauren, what's happening? Are you cutting your self? Is something happening with your parents?" As soon as she said that I flinch. "Oh my gosh, Lauren. You should have told me sooner! What's happening?"  I only feel the need to say one word.

"Dad." I'm not sure if she totally knows what I mean by that, but she gathers me up in her arms and holds me tight. One thing I haven't got in a really long time.

"Let's get you home."

***

After that day, I told Nicole everything my dad does to me, and showed her all the scars he ever have to me. She wanted me to go to the police, but I couldn't do that. He's threatened me that if I do every body I love would get hurt.

I'm on the plane home and all I can do is cry. I've been with Nicole for an amazing three weeks and now I have to go back home to my dad.  I really don't want to and I'm pretty sure the old guy next to me thinks I'm mental. Luckily the plane needs to be refueled, so were stopping overnight. Nicole paid for a room for me too. I honestly have no idea what I would do with out her.

There's a cab waiting to take me to my hotel. He pulls up and helps me get my bags out and into the hotel before leaving. I check in and go to my room, I open the door and freak out when I notice Nicole is laying on the bed.

"Nicole?" I ask, confused.

"Hi Lauren!" She comes over and gives me a hug, and notices I'm still confused. " Go sit down, we have something to talk about." My hands get ask sweaty and I go sit down on the bed. "I know you didn't want to go home, and I've called your mom and she's agreed to let you live with me!" I share at her, wondering when I'm going to wake up.

"I'm dreaming right?" I ask.

"No silly! This is real life!You're coming to live with me!"

"Oh my gosh! I love you Nicole!!"

I seriously have no idea what I would do with out my Aunt Nicole!

******

Here you go(: How you like it!!(:

-Ash(: