Carnophobia || Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight
-What's kissing?-

When the bell rang to signal the end of the period Lewis Dawkins (or Dawko as he seemed to like being called) had made them do basically nothing.

Matt put an arm around Nate's waist as they walked out the fitness gym the machines seemed to be glaring at them mocking them even however the boys weren't bothered by the idea of fitness as they hadn't had to do anything. Dawko as the student who'd been teaching them smiled at the two as they left however Rhys looked at the posture of Nate and Matt a smirk forming on his lips.

The two left and were going to head to their next class when Nate grabbed Matt's wrist. The ebony had a small twinkle in his eyes however if it was good or bad was unclear.

❝Could we maybe hang out on the roof like yesterday?❞ Nate asked, Matt who was the type that wouldn't usually skip class however something about the 'cannibal' made him agree to it.

It didn't take too long to get to the roof despite having to keep out of the eyes of teachers.

❝Do you think you could teach me some things?❞ The male asked curiously.

❝Right well the girls will probably try to jump you a few times as you have that cute dorky aroma about you. However a lot of people in our schools are relationships so you won't need to worry too much but you'll have to be forced to watch tons of people making out in class and in the hallways.❞

Nate listened to Matt hanging off every word that passed through the theorists lips, he knew he could listen to that voice tell him anything, he lent against the wall, the blond lying next to him.

The brunet rested his head on the blond male's shoulder sleep sticking his eyelids together he yawned listening to Matt talking to him. A smile made its way onto his lips.

You've done horrible things
You're a disgrace to our family name
You call yourself a Sharp
Nathan you screw up everything!
Nobody cares about you!
No that's wrong
Matt cares

The ebony shuffled uncomfortably on Matt's shoulder as the theorist wrapped an arm around the carnophobic trying to comfort him.

❝Nate shh baby it's okay,❞ Matt whispered not noticing what he said until he'd uttered a small blush spreading across his cheeks luckily the ebony seemed to be fast asleep however after the words from the theorist the 'cannibal' seemed to settle down slightly.

Matt looked at the sun and the male cuddled up next to him, he took Nate's hand and squeezed it slightly. He didn't say anything too loudly from fear of waking the sleeping male up, he looked so peaceful and cute sleeping.

❝How long was I asleep?❞ The carnophobic yawned opening his eyes and looking up at the blond theorist who smiled softly not letting go of Nate's hand he got up helping the male get to his face dipping him slightly as he did so.

❝Not that long maybe half an hour,❞ Matt chuckled his face extremely close to the brunet who had a big smile on his face, his eyes glittering with happiness and hope just looking at the 'cannibal' Matt felt his heart race but he pushed the feelings back knowing that Nate had already admitted having feelings for someone else but who could it be? He wanted to question him but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

Nate watched the blond theorist whom had eventually pulled back from him and was now just standing in front of him awkwardly the needle in his mind clicking away. He could practically hear it.

❝Is something wrong?❞

The blond seemed to snap out of his train of thought and glanced at Nate he shook his head and forced a smile.

❝Matt you said that there were people in relationships in our school what kind of relationship?❞

❝A relationship like parents of a child however they usually don't stay together but one out of ten relationships in this school will stay together like Stephanie and Jason who have been dating for about three years. Our school is widely acceptable they don't mind boys dating boys.❞

The two stood there talking about anything and everything waiting for the bell to ring and alert them to go to class.

The blond jokily punched Nate's arm laughing slightly he couldn't lie to himself and say he didn't enjoy spending time with the brunet alone although he knew the other three would make fun of him later and wind him up nonstop afterwards especially Kayla.

The ebony fell backwards into the wall pretending to be jokey when in reality he did actually fall, Matt seeing past the act starting laughing so hard he fell down the stupidest things made him lose it when it came to Nate.

❝Matt...❞ The brunet trailed off nervously he scratched the back of his neck and went a slight red colour he wanted to ask the blond a question but was scared how he might react to it.

❝Yes Nate what is it?❞ Matt asked still recovering from laughing, he straightened his posture and looked at the carnophobic. He noted the male's blush and was immediately curious.

❝Never mind.❞

Matt was now more curious then before and he smirked slightly taking Nate by the waist and dipping the flustered, nervous male. The tables had turned from the day earlier when the 'cannibal' had sat on top on him.

❝Um... I'm curious everyone goes on about this thing called kissing,❞ he paused his face flushed a dark crimson colour and he felt stupid, ❝What is kissing could you show me?❞

The theorist was taken back by what Nate had just said he looked at the ebony who was completely red and looked like he wanted to ground to sallow him hole. Matt thought about what he asked him to do and the blond couldn't help but let a small smile find its way onto his lips. It didn't mean that Nate liked him he just wanted to know right? There's no harm in helping a friend out.

❝Screw it.❞

Matt kept the shorter male dipped and slowly and softly he pressed his lips against Nate's it would be cliché to say both felt sparks fly but they did. Nate's lips moved in sync with Matt's without him even meaning them too.

The theorist's face blushed a deep red as he finally pulled away from Nate's inviting lips. He then looked at the 'cannibal' who looked completely taken back his eyes were wide and a light pink blush remained across his cheeks.

❝I think I like kissing.❞

With that one line the bell rang and Nate went off to his next class leaving the blond theorist still smiling and the taste of Nate's lips still on his lips.

❝You have no idea what you do to me Nate.❞ He sighed as he knew the ebony had simply been curious, one; they'd only met the day before two; why would Nate like him when tons of the girls were ready to jump him.

However the theorist knew there had been something in that kiss, that gave him hope to cling onto.

Matthew Patrick made Nate insane.

Nathan Sharp made Matt insane.