Carnophobia || Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen
-Insanity-

Pain, that's all that Jack could register everything else was a blur his sight and his emotions. He was tied up, he could feel the ropes digging into his wrists as he moved but he also knew he wasn't alone. Next to him there was heavy breathing almost sleep like. The Irish male took a glance to his left and saw the wound on his shoulder and flinched but continued to look around his eyes falling upon the two tied with him, Mark and Shannon, they both looked alright, Mark had a bruise forming around his eye and Shannon had a cut on her throat but they were breathing and in the circumstances that was all that mattered.

Looks who's awake~ Nate's voice taunted him from above, he looked up at saw the male hanging from the roof tiles holding on by the tips of his fingers, why he was up there confused the Irish man but at the time being it didn't mean anything. The cannibal dropped down stumbling as he attempted to land on his feet and fell to the side, he looked down and shuffled his feet awkwardly for a minute before snapping back into his reality, darkness coated his mind making the male unable to think clearly, he truly believed revenge could free him.

Jack struggled against the ropes but to no avail, he couldn't break free but he did mange to wake the other two up.
❝I WILL SLIT YOUR GODDAMN THROAT!❞ Shannon yelled her wrists getting sliced as she struggled against the ties. Mark remained silent afraid if he said something it would just come out as a mess of words, he was scared of word vomiting and saying something that made the cannibal believe he'd won.

No need to be so violent Shannon, you're all bark no bite. You're weak, don't act tough it'll make everything more painful~ The ebony sniggered his eyes glittered darkly, the corners of his lips turned upwards forming a knowing smirk. Shannon bit her lip trying to pull away from the rope forcing her to be connected with the two males.
❝It's pointless Shan I already tried,❞ The green haired male mumbled. The female stopped trying and sighed in defeat. The cannibal took a few steps forward to them, crawling making his appearance even creepier than the original.

Nate lightly ran his finger down the knife he'd stolen from Shannon at the hill when he'd knocked them out, he looked at the small cut the knife had made and grinned,
❝It really is that sharp.❞ His eyes fell on the cut on Shannon's throat which she attempted to hide by ducking her head letting her hair cover her face from sight. Mark felt around the rope moving as softly as he could without cutting his own wrists with it and found his boyfriends hand gently squeezing it. The cannibal catching sight of the affair looked straight at the linked hands and an idea came into his mind, he edged his way over to the group and sat down next to Jack who tried to shuffle away as much as he could.

The knife was clean making the three feel uncomfortable, had Nate gone to all the trouble of cleaning it just to paint it in their blood again.
We're going to be playing a little game, Matt with be here soon if he's not a coward and we want to have a little fun right~ With the knife raised he stabbed it into Jack's leg and let out a demonic laugh watching Mark panic and Jack gape in pain, his breath was shaky and the weapon was stayed lodged in his leg while the ebony watched them suffer a sadistic glint in his eyes.
❝YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT SHARP!❞ Mark screamed at Nate all the bluenette could see was red, anger was the only emotion he could feel and Jack was the only person he cared about. Shannon hissed at the male her teeth bared as if she was trying to threaten him but he just laughed.

This was all a game to the ebony a game he was planning on winning, at first he'd only been a spectator but now he was a player and he wasn't planning on letting the apposing team win despite having once been on their side, the game had evolved and now the prize was your life, if they won they got out alive if they lost they became a meal. Nate won either way all he had to do was play cheap.

Jack looked at the knife in his leg and took a deep breath and using his other leg attempting to push it out, he hut it to the side making him whine out in pain however he did mange to knock it out taking a chuck of his flesh out with it. Nate saw all the blood and his grin widened as the expression of pain on Jack's became wider and his eyes were in shock by the sight of all the blood.
Mark saw all the blood and the pain on his boyfriends face,
❝Nate... why? you were our friend.❞
I don't have emotions do you not remember that Mark.

Silence.

That was soon broken by a scream.

****

❝Steph I can't just leave them up there, Nate wants me. I can't let them get hurt because of me. Am I insane for still not wanting to believe Nate is bad?❞ Matt hugged the brunette female tears streaming down his face. He eventually had to pull away from her and saw her bloodshot eyes, she'd been crying too. He searched around the kitchen looking for something that could be used as a suitable weapon against Nate.
❝Matt you're not insane for wanting that but... you were the one that kept saying he was a monster.❞

The wild Scot jumped into the room a backpack swung on her shoulder a axe in her hand, the axe she'd found in the shed. She had a vengeful glare in her eyes. Kayla was going with Matt no matter what he used as an argument.

❝It's my fault. Shannon, Mark and Jack could get hurt and it's entirely my fault. I don't want anyone hurt because of me.❞

Jason sighed heavily at his best friends words and pat his back not saying anything to him but the gesture meant more than words could say to him, he knew what the male meant.

❝Mattboy yer nae tae blame and yer nae going alone either,❞ the scot hut her axe almost cutting herself with it.

That's when her phone started to ring and the name;
Shannon flashed on the screen making Kayla's heart race and she answered it so quickly she almost dropped her phone and tossed the phone to Matt.

❝Shannon are you and the others okay?❞ He asked frantically unable to control the panic in his voice.

At the end of the phone demonic laughter came out, Nate had taken the dark haired female's phone and had called him.

❝Nate... please you need to stop this isn't you.❞

The laughter continued for at least another minute and was only broken by the words that came next, the words that made Matt's heart snap.

The trails have began, one of your friends have already lost their life.

Matt didn't say anything.

One of your friends are dead, you better be here soon or they'll all be dead.

No, Nate had murdered someone but who had he killed.

_______________
Mwhaa and I leave you with this for now my gorgeous readers
Sorry I couldn't resist
Thank you for all the views and votes and comments
I love all of you