Chapter ~ 4

Oliver and I trudged through the snow, well more liked I trudged while Oliver walked like there was no thick snow in the first place. He would stop for me time to time, as his stride was much longer than mine despite our close height. However, he never seemed annoyed or fussed over having to stop for me. 

"You seem to be having trouble with the snow, had you never had this much back, there?" He asked, but as he mentioned my village he had a poisonous tone to his voice.

"Well probably not as thick as this and when my father was around, he would take care of gathering the necessities when the snow was too thick." As I spoke, Oliver had a smile plastered on his face.

"Why are smiling? Does my answer remind you of something?" I questioned, a smile also secretly growing on my face. He was contagious.

"No, it's just I love hearing about your family." I saw a pure and genuine interest in his eyes as he cast a glance at me. "I wasn't born into a home, rather I was created..." He stopped walking by now, his hand wandered by mine until he grabbed ahold of it and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"The moon Goddess herself is my mother yet she was never in my presence growing up. I didn't have that tendering, maternal love you humans speak about, but I believe once I have children of my own I will finally understand." There were several emotions dancing in his eyes, but the one that stood out the most was Love.

"What about children? Do you wish for your own family one day?"
He reaction was one of joy and love, his eyes looked loved.

"Yes, children with my loved one is a dream of mine, and to fulfil my purpose of bringing the first werewolf born to life instead of created, is also my life mission." He paused, still holding out hands together he walked towards me only inches away, before he brought our connected hands to his lips. Bringing that faded blush right back.
"You are my loved one, my mate and there is no other one I can be with. You are destined to have my, our children. So, my questioned is Snow, would you like to have children?"

Oh my lord! Do I want children?! Do I want children with him?! My head was truly spinning until his last choice of words got me.

"Snow? Why do you call me snow?"

"Well, my Snow," he paused, stalking closer to me. When he was only a inch away, he lightly brush some snow off of my head. "It's because you are completely covered in it."

"You are very...odd?" I stated, trying to think of a word to describe him. "I would also agree with you, but as we are just around the corner from my pack, I believe we should get a move on." I nodded, the sooner we were out of the cold, the sooner I would be a bit more distanced from Oliver, this proximity was to far closer for my liking.

As I went to step forward, I soon realised that my feet had indeed sunken further into the soft snow. Even if the snow was soft, the amount of it was far too heavy for me to lift. Oliver noticed this an immediately grabbed me on the hips, pulling me out. H-He touched my h-hips...

"No, no, no!" I screeched, pushing him away as I was placed on the snow. "What's wrong?" He questioned, tilting his head.
"Y-You're very hands on with me, I'm unmarried and no man should touch me that way and you and I are barely aquatinted!"

Our conversation ended when three men came around the corner, buff and tuff looking. One was blonde while the other two were had ruffed up brown hair.