Chapter ~ 18

Before I start, I just want to say that all you readers are really what makes my day.
All of you came with beautiful and honest words saying how much you care for this book, which to me is really something special <3.

I'm now coming up with more and more exciting ideas for this book, and it couldn't of been done without the help of you all :)
Also, thank you to Flowers_Shadow for dedicated her beautiful book to me, along with this gorgeous cover!

And you would not believe how many notifications I've been getting for this book, like you're the best readers, thank you all ❤️

Some what a filler chapter that has progression in it that will help the book :) but from now on the Jester is the main concern.
~*~*~

Oliver and I didn't really have a plan when it came to ridding Dieter, but we knew that Andrew would have to have a type of confrontation with Dieter. With confrontation, Andrew will ultimately realise that the boy he befriended was nothing more but a mere image.

It was night now meaning Andrew, Connor and the 'invisible' Dieter would now be asleep in their now designated room.

Which meant I was to sleep along side Oliver.
The reason as of why I stood inside my new room.

To say I was nervous could be called an understatement. But I knew being with him would mean being safer from the Jester or any other dangers.

Yet the idea of being completely alone in a room with him was nerve racking but somewhat...exciting.
Of course my naive women heart would be excited. I was to be with the man who I held a strong affection for, and it's possible from his actions that he thought the same about me...

You're his mate, your the only one he can love—

My thought process was interrupted by the man himself, casually walking into the room that we now officially shared. To my surprise, he held my red hooded cape in his right hand. He'd likely gotten it from Andrew after Dieter 'finished' wearing it.

He walked across to me in a few short strides, stopping a few inches from me.
He wore a small content smile on his face, likely pleased that I was now to share a room with him.

He gently raised his empty hand and played around with my short curl of hair beside my cheek. This then moved to caressing the top of my cheek, his warmth radiating off him to me.

"You look beautiful even without the hood..." His choice of words were genuine, making my heart flutter.

"However, I still find myself attached to that awfully, sewed thing." I joked, taking the hood from his grasp to examine the thing myself, "I guess it holds memories, although they may be considered bad or irrelevant, I still find it being something that I should hold dear."

His thumb rubbing circles on my cheek made me look back up to those beautiful brown eyes. They held so much care and interest towards me, making me truly wonder how I ended up knowing such a man...

Well wolf...

We stood in silenced for the next minute or so, just gazing into each other's eyes. His hands so trailed down my body until they rested on my hips, something I've never seen other men do before.

"Let me mark you," He strangely requested.

I had recalled him mentioning marking maybe once, but that would mean speeding up our progress as mates and then eventually turning me — which still made me wonder why I was to be turned after being mated...
But...he's been so kind and protective of me and I know he wishes to mark me. Should I let him?