Chapter ~ 26

So I know many of you wanted that kinky, hot sex scene but knowing me, I would have made it cringe and weird...So I added more important information into this chapter to fulfil it :)

~*~*~

King Lucas

The cryptic King sat upon his throne trying to comprehend why his senseless guards had not arrived with the village girl.

It was a simple request; grab the girl and return.

So what imbeciles couldn't follow through with that simple order?

Those who now kneeled before him of course. Those who made it out alive.

They recalled a story of how a Father from the village church was overly desperate to have his hands on the girl. Going as far as to offer a large sum of money as well as putting them in God's good graces.

What stupid fools.

The king began to ponder on why this girl was wanted by so many? He, being the gracefully kind king that he is, only wants his precious peasant back where she belonged. Yet with what happened, maybe she didn't belong in the village.

Maybe he should investigate further in this rumoured beauty...

That thought then brought another to mind, the wolves. Or better yet werewolves, as the guards profoundly expressed.

Shape shifting-humans. The thought brought electric chills to his spine. How intriguing.

He had to see it to believe it, and if it were found to be true, he would have to have one. One that could be paraded and shown off to all other royals, displaying the raw power and strength that lived in his kingdom.

Now that was a thought. The disgust and awe that would come from his royal relatives upon seeing a beast would be outstanding to see.

And the transformation, was that as graphic as he imagined? Raw muscle ripping and rearranging to produce a haired beast; the thought thrilled him.

Yet another thought refused to stray from his mind. Sex.

These beasts were brutal, powerful and dangerous. A combination that would be sexually exhausting yet pleasuring in bed. Chills flew throughout his body at the mere thought of being under such a beast.

His curiosity would be the death of him.

All he needed was to get his hands on one...

And his way of getting one was sashaying over right at that very moment. A Witch. Maeve.

The same Witch was the one sent to meddle with the wolves. She created a Jester and a mirage of sorts, something to distract the wolves while his guards planned to take the girl.

And we all know how that turned out.

Once the wolves home was set alight with fire, she dispelled her creations. Yet with the arrival of the guards, it was found that a human boy, the girls' brother, was whom the mirage possessed. This same boy was also said to be dead.

The Jester, on the other hand, proved to be worthy, it's sickly grin was even enough to haunt the King's dreams. But for now, the trickster was to cease to exist until further notice.

The Witch, Maeve, sensually walked towards the King. The top of her clothing was found only to be a black corset, tightly bounded to show off her assets and curves. Purple mesh fabric flowed from the front and back to the floor, not connecting at the sides as if to show off her luscious hips.

She was rather expressive with her clothing and body.

"My King," She curtsied, bending low enough to show off her exaggerated bosoms.

He signalled her, allowing her to drop such formalities and approach.

"My amare, why do you seem so perplexed?" She asks as she circles around the throne chair, hand tracing over the curves.

She had quite the appealing figure, yet her heart was dark and disturbed. She had past trauma that tainted and ruined her soul.

"Just thinking about the beasts."

Maeve circled the chair before descending onto the Kings lap, hand gracefully trailing up and down his chest.

"How about I give you something else to think about?" She whispered, now trailing her hand to his lower region.

The King smirked. She was a wicked woman indeed.

~*~*~

There's a thin line between love and lust. Both make you physically and emotionally crave for another, yet the most significant difference would have to be the devotion and dedication that love has to offer. Lust is temporary; Love is longterm.

But that doesn't mean you can't feel lust for your lover...

And the amount of lust and love I felt for Oliver was immense. Yet, we did not mate.

It became apparent that I was supposedly in a type of 'heat' which animals go into when wanting to reproduce. Oliver explained it as a one-time thing, yet said it would keep occurring until we did in fact mate.

Which left me wondering why he stopped?

It is evident that this 'heat' affected him as much as it did me, due to the appearance of his beast last night.

We only got as far as foreplay, our hands travelling all over each others body's before Oliver seemingly regained conscience. He pulled away and apologised before deciding to sleep elsewhere for the night.

Leaving me to wake up alone and confused to where we were.

I had observed the building last night and could not recall staying in it before, leaving me to wonder whose house it was?

This question was suddenly answered when I heard yelling outside my window.

"ARH YOU DAFT MONGREL!"

Thomas?

Slowing sitting up, I looked to my window to witness Thomas trying to catch Ardan.

The horse would let Thomas get close before skirting away to prance around him. Guess that also gave the answer to whose house we were in.

"YOU SHOULD'VE BEEN DOG MEAT, YOU TWAT!"

Giggling at the childish antics, a pang of pain hit my chest as I remembered the previous events.

Andrew...

A thousand thoughts flew through my mind.

If I just...

Maybe I could have...

If only I...

Dark and depressing thoughts entered my mind, holding me responsible for Andrews death.

What had I done...

A\N: Yo its ya gurl never-updates-kms!

SO FINALLY WE HAVE A CHAPTER!

The last couple of months have been hectic due to yr 12, my job and a horse!

Yes that right, ya gurl got a Horse!

Anywho!!

Whos are getting more interesting into King Lucas or whatever I named him??

Also Good old Thomas is back!

And why do you think Oliver stopped?

Sorry that the chapter is sort btw, but since I do have a plan of how I want to go from here, I thought that writing half of what I have planned would make it better so that I can bring out another chapter!

Baiiii