Chapter ~ 21

A/N: You guys don't know how pumped I am for Beauty and Beast. 😍😍 You guys have any movie you really, really wish to see.

(I'm seeing it this coming Sunday <3 ) 26.3.17

UPDATE: I'VE SEEN THE MOVIE TWICE NOW

Ok guys, please remember that some peoples behaviour in the 15th or so century is what is now considered sexist in today's society. I'll do a whole Info chapter about the middle ages as I recently learnt more about in class. (This may stop people from being rude as well)

BEWARE EMOTIONAL CHAPTER AHEAD.
Now to begin the story!

Those words seemed to have emptied my lungs. I stared at him, breathless and surprised. Was this his way of saying goodbye?

No,

I could not just lay her and watch him die!

I wrestled with the man who pressured me against the back of the horse, the animal grew alarmed and became nervous, stepping back and forth. The man became furious with me, tieing my feet together before running over to the other side to tie my hands together. I hissed at the pain.

"Please, I beg of you! Just let him go!" I screeched.

The soldier was starting to get more and more annoyed with me, but he looked towards the man in command for what looked like permission. The one in command nodded.

I was confused, yet returned my attention back to Oliver who now looked feverish and gritted his teeth in pain from his wound. My heart broke for him.

It was in this moment that from caring for Oliver's safety rather than my own, suddenly lead to my beating. The man from earlier now wore a sickening grin and raised his sword. My eyes widened, I froze. Was I going to join father and mother, sooner than I thought?

In a swift yet hard motion, the man brung the end of his sword down. The handle hitting my temple, knocking me out instantly. Even in my unconscious state, I still feared for Oliver's well-being. Because I had no idea if I was ever going to see him again...

~*~*~

As I opened my eyes, I found myself back in my room that I shared with Oliver. Why was I here?

Suddenly remembering past events, I swiftly brought my hand up to the side of my and felt around it. No lump or sore evident. Strange...

I pulled myself up into a sitting position, the sheets gradually falling off my top half. I was stun to see what I was wearing. It was not wearing my usual attire or the ruined nightgown from before; rather I was dressed in a lavished white gown that I could have never afforded.

 It was not wearing my usual attire or the ruined nightgown from before; rather I was dressed in a lavished white gown that I could have never afforded