Chapter ~ 17

A/N: I feel like this book is going down hill (Shouldn't of made a stupid Jester...) What's your thoughts on the book? Be honest if you'd like to

Upon arriving home, many questions started to float around in my mind:
How come I felt so uneasy earlier?
How dangerous is Dieter?
Why'd Andrew run off?
How come Dieter can 'Disapear'

It was concerning, especially how I felt unwell, yet I knew that all the answers to my questions were soon to surface.
Oliver's hand was now linked with mine, a gesture that wasn't seen formerly with adults, more so with parent and child. However, I became fond of this gesture that Oliver and I now shared, it gave me a sense of connection with him.

We ever so casually walked into the packed house, wolves were once more drinking and laughing around us, no care or knowledge of the Jester that was soon to come.
Though we were casual, my mind was ever so frantic when we entered, looking for Andrew anywhere. My thoughts were interrupted by Oliver gently squeezing my hand, a ever so soft smile on his face.

"Do not worry, he is safe in his room with Connor. Likely wrapped in blankets with food."
I Nodded thankfully at his reassurance.

As we started to ascend the staircase, Xavier came down timely, bumping into me slightly.
"My apologies Luna," He politely apologised with a grin.

"Alpha," he nodded foreword in acknowledgement, "Connor, Elric and Andrew are above in his room. I haven't been told the details of why though." He raised a eyebrow, giving a confused yet questioning look towards Oliver.

"You will be filled in later along with Elric, for the mean time make sure no one down here gets suspicious." Oliver stated. Xavier nodded and we all started to get on our way until Oliver stopped again.

"Tell me Xavier, do you see the other boy?" Oliver inquired, his face still wary of the situation that was occurring.

Xavier stopped and chuckled at this, "Oh course I don't, I'm a Beta. If I wasn't powerful enough to see through whatever is going on, there would be no way I would be your second in command." He joked, even getting Oliver to share a small smile.

With that we continued upwards

~*~*~

Before entering the room, I once more felt dizzy and unwell, however this time I felt hotter than usual.

Was I coming down with a cold?

I stumbled forewords than backwards, before Oliver's arm caught mine from beside me. His eyebrows were furrowed, a confused yet worriedly look was on his face. However, his brown eyes were so entrancing and powerful looking, they sucked in my gaze and made me feel the need to be physically closer to Oliver.
He shock his head, obviously having a overwhelming feeling that made his eyes proceeded to gently help me gain my balance, "Are you unwell?"

"To tell you the truth, I myself don't even know." I answered, feeling my head for some type of fever. Yet, just like earlier my sudden sickness disappeared.

"Head over to our room and sleep, I'll be there soon—"
"I am fine, and I wish to see my brother," I objected, cutting him off, "My brother is my priority and I wish to know about this Dieter." He seemed slightly shocked at my rejection, yet reluctantly nodded. Even going to the effort of leaving a light kiss on my forehead.

"If that's is what you wish, then so be it. Just remember to tell me if you feel ill again. I'll will not risk your health when there's dangers now lurking." His voice was stern and serious, but I knew behind his strong words, that all he wanted to do was make sure I was alright.