Chapter ~ 6

"No." Wait what did he just say? No?  The lightly fallen snow on my arm, now felt heavy and extremely cold.

"B-But why? They're my family! And my Mother is deadly sick, she needs me along with my brother too. Oh please Oliver, let me see them again." I begged, I only wanted my family by my side as I missed them, my mother wouldn't be able to care for her and my brother alone, they needed me.

"Because I'm your family now, they are not needed, especially when you are to become werewolf. And if we were to try and get them, there would be a chance we could get caught by the humans. Not to mention that the whole pack are just trying to get used to you, but add another 2 humans, bad idea."

"O-Oliver please, I won't ask for anything else! I just want my family with me, they'll die without me. Especially my younger brother..." I trailed off. My brother, I wonder how he was coping. I knew it'd be difficult without me there to look after mother, she was basically a vegetable, no movement, no nothing.

"If I were to save them, they would share the same fate as you, you know that right? They would be turned to serve me and you until they laid on their rest bed." He spoke sternly.

I nodded, if that was the cost then yes I would take it. Anything for my family, especially when I knew what was happing to them right now. Their daughter/sister was taken by a werewolf, not killed. The whole village would've been petrified, the sacrifice was not completed so in a manner of speaking, they would blame my family for any misfortune that fell upon the village.

Oliver let out an exhausted sigh as if he admitted defeat, "Ok, deal. I get you your family, you come back home, right?" Home, Even if I was not accepted by the others, he still went to call that place home and where he wanted me to be.

"Sure." I softly smiled. "So when do we go?"

Oliver let out a small laugh, "We? There's' no we, only Xavier and Elric may go. Maybe even Conner if he shuts his damn mouth..."

"So you aren't going?" Oliver shook his head, "After that little performance in there, I don't think I could leave you all here by yourself, not until you get more comfortable around them all."

"Oh, I see..." I hoped my family were ok...

~*~*~

It was now afternoon, but the tall, snowy trees surrounding the forest blocked out most of the remaining sunlight.

Oliver had done a lot of talking for me to at least walk back to the pack, but I trudge through it and returned to the hall room, which was now cleaner than before. No blood, no body, nothing. Just a couple of tables and chairs that people were drinking on. Yet, right in the top middle of the room, stood a silver, tall throne chair that looked as if it belonged in a palace.

As if seeing my view of vision, Oliver spoke up. His arm around my waist, keeping me close to his side just in case I 'Run away again'.
"Beautiful isn't it? Got it from a rich fellow who made these for kings and queens, it didn't take him too much...persuasion" From that I don't actually think he did any persuasion, more like threaten the poor man.

It was only then that I noticed that we were in front of the chair, it's gleaming silver shining up at us. Oliver took a seat upon it, which I didn't mind at all, it was the forcefully pulling me onto his lap that bothered me.

I wriggled in is grasp, wanting to stand up and out of his hot embrace, but he wanted none of that, so he held me tighter and made me face forward. My gaze towards the many wolves, some were looking, others were not. His arms around my waist held me tight while his chin rested upon my neck, this was overly embarrassing to me, but what made it worst? He decided to leave gentle kisses up my neck, as if a brief reminder that he was there and it was not to be forgotten.