Chapter ~ 5

I couldn't believe myself, I was going to meet a whole pack -of probably very hungry, werewolves.

Oliver was leading me through one of the gorgeous stone buildings, mentioning that this was the meeting place for all of them to gather. Xavier, Conner and Elric walked in front of us, idly chatting of what everyone's reactions would be like. Well, more like Conner excitedly speaking while Xavier agreed and Elric nodded.

"Hey Sylvia, no need to look distraught. You're only meeting the whole entire pack!" Connor teased, upon seeing my worried look.

Xavier smacked upwards of Connor's head, "Behave will you, she's our Luna now and you're being quite disrespectful", He paused,  turning to see my reaction to Connor's teasing. "and as of right now, I do believe that the comment you made will be of harm not laughs." Xavier sighed, all the while Connor rubbed his sore head.

All the while, Oliver didn't look like he was paying attention. He was obviously thinking of something, but what of?

Without me noticing, we were now in front of a tall wooden door, it had black hinges and two black door knockers with a dog's head, which would probably be a wolf.

"You ready?" Xavier grinned, was this important to these wolfs to meet their Luna? Sadly I don't think I would be anything special that they're looking for...

Upon my unconfident thinking, I felt a squeeze to my hand, I looked up to see Oliver with a confident smile. "Don't worry they'll love you, and if they don't, well that can be solved..." I shivered, that 'supposed to be confidence boost' didn't exactly help. I wasn't even going to ask by what he meant by that.

Once the door was open, many men and women were drinking and cheering. All Proud and joyous. Yet, as I entered the room they all froze, stopping in the tracks. Was it cause I was human?

Their eyes all dug holes into me, as they inspected me all over. I knew it, I wasn't good enough. Well at least that means I can leave, right?

I was tugged from my thinking, due to Oliver's hand gripped onto my hip, "Stop it, you all are frightening here" Oliver spook coolly.
A few of the standing people took a sit, was I that much of a shock?
"As many of you would have guess-well smelt, she is indeed human-", a few short gasps entered the room, while some of the others growled and bared their teeth. Even if they were in their human form, I was scared.

I slowly crept more behind Oliver, hoping he wouldn't notice. Shamefully I wasn't scared of him, but of his pack.
Oliver ripped out a horrifying growl, that pierced through my ears. "You will all respect her, as you also respect me! If you wish to take it further, I won't hesitate..." He voiced was laced with poison and order. I turned and look at Xavier, Connor and Elric, there faces full of seriousness as they looked around the building.

"Now without further-a-do," He looked under his arm and noticed I was gone, he than looked behind his back to see me hiding. A smile grew on his face as I probably looked quite helpless. He grabbed onto my hand and squeezed it, giving me a encouraging smile.
"This is your new Luna, her name's Sylvia. Once again respect her like me and then there will be no trouble, any questions?" He sounded like a school teacher welcoming a new member to the class.

"Why is she still human?" One asked, I felt Oliver tensed beside.
"That will be spoken off later"

A man in the corner with a few of his friends let out a humongous laugh, Oliver found this rude and narrowed his eyes at him. "Peter, what is you concern?"

He chuckled, "She's human right? So no matter what we can take a bite out of her?" He smirked, purposely showing his teeth.
To my surprise, Oliver let out a very dark chuckle. He let go of my hand and walked over to the man and his friends, a sick smirk on his face the whole time. It utterly frightened me.