Chapter ~ 12

Hours earlier At the Royal Kingdom

Hours earlier
At the Royal Kingdom

"Your Majesty," A messenger entered the throne room, bowing as he held out a letter. "it is informed that we were unsuccessful with rescuing your town member, Milord."

Prince Lucas narrowed his eyes, this was meant to be successful. Just go in, Grab the girl and leave! He should've known not to order that peasant of a guard to go rescue her, related to her or not, he was trouble.

Lucas motioned for the messenger to come closer. What news had been sent about the beautiful women?

Prince Lucas was always a lover of puzzles and games, so much so that he had several Jesters and even treated his soon-to-be Kingdom as a game. A game with several chess pieces.
Yet, to his sickening pleasures, he involved the towns people in games that could even harm them.

Just like a child he didnt like his toys or possessions touched, including his people. They may go about with sacrifices and what not, but when they choose to leave or get taken, he would explode. As every single peasant was his game piece, and if one were to be taken, how could he happily play the game?

They were his people and he would do what he wished with them.

As so with the told woman who was from his village, he just couldn't accept that. She was beautiful, was what they told him, and even elegant and nurturing. A beauty in and out

He wouldn't of cared if she was successfully sacrificed, but to be taken by the wolves instead of murdered in cold blood, it made him interested.

Lucas leant forward, excitement and enthusiasm starting to pump all around his body.

"Send a letter to those wolves, and may we pray that our lady gets it, as we are about to start a new game." He snickered

He was willing to make the wolves his next opponent, as no one was to touch his chess pieces.

Normal time
Back at the wolf pack

"Sylvia, are you certain that you are not In need of any help?" Oliver questioned.
He was standing on the other side of the bathing door, wishing to come in and 'help' me with washing. He would be a fool if he believed he would be able to come in here.

"I assure you that I'm not in need of any assistance, now go, my brother would most likely enjoy some company other than Connor" Oliver realised a chuckle, but I didn't sense his presence gone.

"Oliver?"

"Hmm?" He hummed

"Leave" and so he did.

~*~*~

Minutes later I was clean and refreshed. The village was not a great place for bathing water, as most was already filthy, but this was heated and clear just like the flowing waterfall nearby.