The leopard that didn't belong

"Shyness! Where are you? We have to go now! The mall is selling shoes for 50% off! The sale ends in five hours!" Yelled Meh. "Five hours? You have plenty of time!" Said Joy. "For your information, it takes me FOREVER to pick out shoes." Said Meh. "You were the same thing every day!" Just then Shyness came. "I am so sorry I'm late!" She said. "By ten minutes." Said Disgust. "You really gotta move faster, Shyness. Were you hiding in your room again because of the "strangers" at the mall?" Asked Jealousy. "You three have to stop pressuring Shyness. And why did you join the leopards anyway?" Said Joy. "Well, that's none of your business, Joy. Now if you exuse us, we gotta go now." Said Meh as she, Disgust, Jealousy, and Shyness left. "Ugh, why are the leopards so mean?" Said Joy. "I know. They make me cry." Said Sadness. "They make me explode." Said Anger. "And they make me scared. What if they turn into evil she-demons and destroy headquarters?" Said Fear. "If they destroy headquarters, then Riley's head will explode." Said Anger. "Yeah. And I have no idea why someone as nice as SHYNESS would join a mean group like the leopards?" Asked Joy. "Yeah, I wonder." Said Sadness. And all the emotions started think why. Meanwhile, the leopards were at the mall. "Shyness is nothing like us. Why is she in this group anyway?" Whispered Jealousy. "I think we only invited her so then she could protect us from danger." Meh whispered back. "Well, we gotta do something, cause she almost made us miss the big sale on shoes just because she was hiding." Said Disgust. Meh and Jealousy nodded, all three of them looking at Shyness.