Snobby

"Leopards! Breakfast time!" Yelled Joy. "Now's your chance to shine, Shyness, remember all the stuff we told you?" Asked Meh. "Yes, Meh, I do." Said Shyness. "Good. Now get ready..." Said Disgust. While the other emotions were eating their breakfast, spotlights started shining. "Hello, other emotions..." Said a voice, which was Jealousy's. "Oh, is this a game show? I love game shows!" Said Joy. "This is the moment you've all been waiting for." Said Disgust. "We've been waiting for something?" Asked Anger. "Get ready...to see...." Said Jealousy. "See what?" Asked Sadness. "THE BRAND NEW SHYNESS!!!!" Said Meh. And then Shyness walked down the stairs, in her new outfit. "Wow, Shyness, you look, different..." Said Joy. "I know." The other emotions smiled. "Now, where's my breakfast? Joy, make me a sandwich. I like the crust off. But don't peel them off. Trim them." Joy was so shocked that she dropped Shyness's pancakes on the floor, and the syrup spilled and the plate broke. "Shyness." Said Fear. "You would never say that. Are my ears hearing correctly today? Because I know Shyness would never say that." Said Anger. The other leopards came down the stairs too. Shyness looked in the fridge. "Um, Shy..." Sadness began to say. "Sadness! Only Meh. Disgust, and Jealousy can call me Shy. For you and your other IDIOT friends, it's Shyness." She said in a rude voice. "Hey! We're not idiots!" Said Fear. "Oh, look, a knife." Said Shyness as she picked it up. "Drop it.." "Well, I'm scared of NOTHING, unlike you, coward!" Fear gasped. "This isn't you, Shy." Said Joy. "First of all, call me Shyness, and secondly, you always were yellow all the time, what are you, a lemon?" Asked Shyness. "N-no." "Ha ha! Lemon. Joy the lemon, Joy the lemon!" Said Meh. "Hey lemon! Can we squeeze you into lemon juice so then I can DRINK you?" Asked Disgust rudely. "Hey, Sadness! Cry!" Said Jealousy. "But I don't feel like crying." "Well, THIS will make you cry." Said Shyness as she walked up to Sadness and "accidently" spilled water on her sweather. Sadness started crying. Then she ran upstairs. "You're mean, leopards!" She yelled. "Shyness! What has gotten into you?!" Asked Anger. "Nothing, you blockhead!" Said Shyness rudely. "WHAT?!" He said. "Oh yeah, I hope you explode, so then you'll die! We don't need you in headquarters!" Shyness mocked. "Ugh! I'm leaving! I'm done with this crap!" Yelled Anger as he left. "I'm outta hear, too!" Said Joy as she stormed up the stairs. "Hey, raw nerve! We gotta show you something! Don't worry! It's gonna be not scary." Said Disgust. "Okay, then." Said Fear. Shyness walked out of headquarters and then rang the doorbell. "Feaaaaaaarrrr. I have come to get youuuuuu. I have a knifeeeeeeeee." She said in a creepy voice. "Ahhhhhhhhhh! JOY! SADNESS! ANGER! A KILLER IS AT THE DOOR! HELPPPPPPPP!" Screamed Fear as he ran up the stairs. The leopards laughed. "Nice job, Shy." Said Meh. "Do you wanna do something. I really don't want to be in this stupid place." Said Disgust. "How about we go to this party? It's Saturday, and anyone like us can go. We're cool, right?" Asked Shyness. "Totally!" Said Jealousy. "Yeah, but the party doesn't start until 8:00 pm." Said Disgust. "We could go to the mall until then." Said Shyness. "Okay, let's go!" Said Meh as she, Disgust, Jealousy, and Shyness grabbed there bags and walked out the door.

The other emotion's P.O.V
"I can't believe what Shyness said downstairs." Said Joy. "I know. She's usually so nice. She would never ask for food requests. Or "accidentally" spill water on me." Said Sadness. "She would never say to call her Shyness. Or call me a blockhead." Said Anger. "And she's scared of knives and strangers. I overheard her saying that she and the other leopards were going to a party, and she wasn't even a little bit freaked out. Plus she would never scare me like that." Said Fear. "Okay, that's it." Said Anger as he made a fist signal on his hands. "When those stupid leopards come home, I'm attacking them once and for all." "Anger, no! We can't hit them!" Said Joy. "How about we push them down the memory dump?" He asked. "Well first of all, how are they gonna get in long term memory, and secondly, the'll either not dissappear, since there not imaginary, and they'll probably get out by Bing-bong's rocket." Said Sadness. "So how did Shyness get all rude?" Asked Fear. "I don't know. Maybe the leopards put a spell on her." Said Anger. "Yeah. Probably! Okay, so when they get home, I'll scan Shyness for spells." Said Fear. "I'll help you." Said Joy. "Me too." Said Sadness. "And me. But now, I better go to my room." Said Anger as she walked away. Them he screamed. "Anger! What's wrong?!" Asked Sadness. "Someone T.Ped my room!" He said. It was true. There was toilet paper all around his room. There was the empty cardbord toilet paper roll on the floor. And a note. "I got you. Ha ha ha! -Shyness." "Oh, that little bazard! I'm so angry!" Yelled Anger. "Um, here! Your angry hitting things bat." Said Fear as he gave him the bat. Anger went to his room. Seconds later, there was screaming and sounds of stuff breaking. "Yeah. We gotta do something, like scanning Shyness with the scanner." Said Joy.