Torn

"We're back and I don't care about you guys!" Said Meh as she, Disgust, Jealousy, and Shyness walked into headquarters. "Hey, leopards." Said Joy. "Did you need us?" Asked Disgust. "No, not really." Said Sadness. "Okay, then." Said Jealousy. Then they walked upstairs. As Shyness walked upstairs, the other emotions tapped Shyness on the shoulder. "Hey, Shyness, we need to talk." Said Anger. "Okay then." Said Shyness. She, Joy, Sadness, Anger, and Fear sat down. "Sooo, Shyness, what do you think of the leopards?" Asked Joy. "Um, I shouldn't say...." Said Shyness. "Oh, c'mon, Shy. Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy are upstairs. You can tell your feelings." Said Sadness. "Yeah, it seems like you don't really like them." Said Anger. "Okay, okay, the leopards really want me to be more like them. And then when we were at the mall I accidentally said something to them in a really rude voice. I apologized immediately, but they actually liked it!" "Well, why are you in the leopards anyway? You don't seem like the leopard type of girl. To me, you seem like a nice person." Said Fear. "I don't really know they went up to me and asked me. I said yes because I thought the group would be nice. But Meh doesn't care much about me, Disgust is too picky, and Jealousy is too greedy." Said Shyness. "Well, of course. Meh doesn't care about anything or anyone, Disgust is supposed to be disgusted, and Jealousy is Jealousy. Whatever she wants, she gets, or else she'll get jealous and rude." Said Joy. "We, on the other hand, are nice. Joy is always cheerful, Sadness can be a bit of a crybaby sometimes, but still, she's a good friend, Anger can get violent, but wouldn't kill anyone. And I, on the other hand, am the most important emotion of all." Said Fear. "Hey!" Sadness, Joy, and Anger yelled. "You better take that back or I'll attack you!" Said Anger. "Agh!" Said Fear as he ran away. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I take it back!" "So anyway, Shy, do you chose us or the leopards?" Asked Anger. Shyness wasn't sure. She would quit, but then the leopards would bully her like they do to the other emotions. But they were rude and bratty. "Um, I'll think about it..." She said. "Okay, then. Let us know if you wanna quit." Said Joy as she watched Riley fall asleep. Shyness, Anger, and Sadness walked upstairs, ready to go to bed. But the other leopards were watching them. "Shyness is a good leopard, but she just doesn't want to be like us." Whispered Meh. "What are we going to do?" Asked Disgust. "I don't know, but we have to figure out." Said Jealousy.

Joy's P.O.V
"Why doesn't Shyness quit? I mean, the other leopards don't like her, I just know it." I thought. "Should we make her quit, or should I let her be in the leopards? I'm just worried that she'll end up like a rude leopard. Then her name will change from Shyness to Snobby. Then who else would protect Riley from strangers and other awkward stuff, too. Then Riley would turn into a mean person all because Shyness turned into a true leopard. We don't want her to be a true leopard. We want her to become a nice girl, like me and Sadness. Hmmm, maybe if we tell her that, she'll stop being a leopard."

Shyness's P.O.V
I was laying on my bed cause I couldn't sleep. "Why were the other emotions telling me about Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy? Do they want me to quit? What if problems occur if I quit? I gotta figure out what to do." I ended up thinking until I fell asleep.