Talking to Shyness

"So...Shyness.... why are you so scared of strangers?" Asked Meh as they walked out of the shoe store. "Yeah, you almost made us miss the shoe sale." Said Disgust. "Can't you be more like us?" Asked Jealousy. "Um, you know, I'm Shyness. I'm the shy one." Said Shyness. "Well, can you be less shy and enjoy outside without thinking of other people. There's just people. Remember the time where someone rang the doorbell, you and Fear freaked out and hid under your bed! It was just the pizza guy! Not everyone in the door is a psycho killer." Said Meh. "I can't be less shy! This is who I am!" Yelled Shyness. But since her voice was so low, like always, nobody but the other leopards heard it. "Hey! You can't yell! Your not the leader! Meh is!" Said Disgust. "Oh, I can yell if I want!" Snapped Shyness in a rude voice. Then she gasped and covered her mouth. But Meh, Disgust, and Jealousy smiled. "Now that's better!" Said Meh. "I'm sorry...I..." Trembled Shyness. "No, It's fine! You just did something we wanted! Acting more like us!" Said Disgust. "Aww, you were so good, I'm becoming jealous..." Said Jealousy. "Of course, your Jealousy. Your soppoused to be jealous of everything. Disgust, your supposed to be disgusted by a lot of things, and Meh, your supposed to not care about anything." "Well, keep up the good work on being more like us, a true leopard!" Said Disgust. "But, wait, I-" Shyness started to say. But she was cut off by the other leopards speaking to one another. "Anyway, Jealousy, have you seen my design yet?" Asked Meh. "Yes. It was so cool! I'm so jealous! I wish I could design like that!" Said Jealousy. "You are really good." Said Disgust. And they continued talking, while Shyness was worrying about what she said that was rude to her, but perfect for the leopards.